NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Thought Kamara went after. Regardless, at least the Skins and Giants didn't end up with them either. Although now the Giants will probably end up with Saquon, which is really going to suck. We'll get to play against Saquon Barkley twice a year for the next 10 years. And Zeke. The Skins will probably draft Guice. And we'll have Ajayi and Clement :(

Kamara 67

Hunt 86

Rasul- 99

I think 100% Eagles were taking Hunt if he dropped to 99

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kamara 67

Hunt 86

Rasul- 99

I think 100% Eagles were taking Hunt if he dropped to 99

I think Howie wanted Anzalone, but the Saints swooped him at #76. He was in for like 3 visits and private workouts. He's also just as injury prone as Hicks, so probably for the best he was gone.

Just now, Jlash said:

Gaskin

Love

Both back. Love especially blew my mind. Nothing left to prove.

Dummies. Another year of blows to the head and potentially career ending injuries just so they can watch Bama, Clemson, Georgia, or Ohio State win it all, whilst not improving their draft stock what so ever.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

No way the giants dont take a QB @Jeezla they have josh rosen written all over them. 

We'll see. They could always go QB in round 2 or 3 and have him compete with Webb. Someone like Benkert. Webb's tools are pretty similar to Wentz, even if he wasn't necessarily on Wentz' level in regards to reading and processing an opposing D. 

I'd take Saquon if I was the Giants GM and these QB's didn't blow me away in private meetings and with what I was seeing on the field. I'd also be curious as to what we have with Webb. He looked as good as Goff orchestrating the Cal offense, but has an even better arm and build. His deep ball also looked solid at the combine and senior bowl.

If I'm Giants GM, my draft looks like this:

1 Saquon RB

2 O'Neil OT

3 Benkert QB

4  Kiser LB

29 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We'll see. They could always go QB in round 2 or 3 and have him compete with Webb. Someone like Benkert. Webb's tools are pretty similar to Wentz, even if he wasn't necessarily on Wentz' level in regards to reading and processing an opposing D. 

I'd take Saquon if I was the Giants GM and these QB's didn't blow me away in private meetings and with what I was seeing on the field. I'd also be curious as to what we have with Webb. He looked as good as Goff orchestrating the Cal offense, but has an even better arm and build. His deep ball also looked solid at the combine and senior bowl.

If I'm Giants GM, my draft looks like this:

1 Saquon RB

2 O'Neil OT

3 Benkert QB

4  Kiser LB

Only way they take saquon is if Sam or Case follow Pat to the giants and Pat is dumb enough to think that's good enough. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Only way they take saquon is if Sam or Case follow Pat to the giants and Pat is dumb enough to think that's good enough. 

What if they think Rosen sounds like a pompous d bagel and doesn't have what it takes to lead a team in private interviews, they also think Darnold will fail because he went to USC, and the Browns take Allen #1?

Rashaan Evans would be nice in this defense

Would be nice to bring in guys in this defense with a lot of energy. We already have that. I'm just thinking in terms of sustaining the energy years on end and avoiding complacency.

Archived