NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there is a law i am unaware of here?

You can't just go flying around on a whim, you need licences. If Donny Pommes Frites grabs a hold of 10+ balloons he could take off and he doesn't have the training to know how to handle air currents and safely traverse the skies. C'mon man. 

10 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I think a RB like TCU's Kyle Hicks, could be that 3rd down guy. Walterfootball says rounds 4-6. I think it depends how well he runs. 

think he'll go on the earlier side of that (late 3rd or 4th)

like him 

We just need some guy who doesn't fumble, can catch, has some wiggle, and most importantly- can run around 4.38 in the 40. He also needs to weight at least 190 lbs if he's between 5'7 and 5'9, and if he's 5'10 or taller, he needs to weight at least 200. Duce can help him figure out the rest.

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We just need some guy who doesn't fumble, can catch, and most importantly- can run around 4.38 in the 40. He also needs to weight at least 190 lbs if he's between 5'7 and 5'9, and if he's 5'10 or taller, he needs to weight at least 200.

Funny, there was like 8 of them this draft. We must not of had a need for a Hunt, Cook, Kamara...

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Funny, there was like 8 of them this draft. We must not of had a need for a Hunt, Cook, Kamara...

If Hunt was on this team, I'd already own his jersey. I love him. Really wanted Kamara too. 

We need a TJ Logan-type to compliment Ajayi and Clement.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

If Hunt was on this team, I'd already own his jersey.

How did we miss? It was almost dummy proof to not get a stud RB this year. Even the most novice draftnik said it was deep last year. And we walk away with Pump. Pretty weak. There was at least 8 guys we had a legit shot at that could have been impactful. 

we had a sinking ship's worth of holes at CB, so we panicked and took Rasul instead of BPA 

And now we have 2 year bandaid RB Ajayi, so we probably won't take an RB in the top 3 rounds this year either, even if we trade out of the 1st for like 3 picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I like Ajayi, but I'd like him more as a #2 since his bones can only handle about 15 carries.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hunt and Kamara both went off the board before the Eagles picked Rasul in the 3rd 

Thought Kamara went after. Regardless, at least the Skins and Giants didn't end up with them either. Although now the Giants will probably end up with Saquon, which is really going to suck. We'll get to play against Saquon Barkley twice a year for the next 10 years. And Zeke. The Skins will probably draft Guice. And we'll have Ajayi and Clement :(

Archived