NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:
17 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

what do you guys make of Shaquem Griffin? Does the only having one hand thing make him undraftable? He was a damn fine college player. 

id be ok w him in the 7th or as an udfa

I'd be fine taking him with our late 6th rounder.

@TheRealMcCoy, I'm adding Dimitri Flowers to the list of players I really want on the Eagles and who we can realistically add. 

That now consists of:

- Rashaan Evans

- Tony Brown

- Dimitri Flowers

I saw we met with Da'Shawn Hand earlier. I think that's extremely smart. That dude can play. We'll need to find players like him in the draft to keep this DL depth going. At the very least, I think he'll be better than Jarran Reed and Reed has been pretty solid for the Seahawks

13 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

@TheRealMcCoy, I'm adding Dimitri Flowers to the list of players I really want on the Eagles and who we can realistically add. 

That now consists of:

- Rashaan Evans

- Tony Brown

- Dimitri Flowers

I saw we met with Da'Shawn Hand earlier. I think that's extremely smart. That dude can play. We'll need to find players like him in the draft to keep this DL depth going. At the very least, I think he'll be better than Jarran Reed and Reed has been pretty solid for the Seahawks

I think Vander Esch is my favorite late first round LB. He is so quick and has great instincts. Could play MLB or WLB for us. I like Evans a lot too, but I think Esch is more of an all around type player where as Evans seems to be most comfortable running downhill.

Sounds like Michael Gallup and James Washington, along with the Penn State WR, have been the 3 best WR's in practice through 2 days. Washington in particular seems to be standing out for his athleticism and routes, even though other fast guys like Chark and Tre'Quan are also there.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Sounds like Michael Gallup and James Washington, along with the Penn State WR, have been the 3 best WR's in practice through 2 days. Washington in particular seems to be standing out for his athleticism and routes, even though other fast guys like Chark and Tre'Quan are also there.

Hamilton is really good and is going to be in the league for a very long time.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He sounds like a good compliment to Alshon as a potential #2 WR.

Chark has also looked good from what I've read.

Yeah he would be nice. Would be able to get him in the fourth as things stand. Could see him jump to day two though.

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Sounds like Michael Gallup and James Washington, along with the Penn State WR, have been the 3 best WR's in practice through 2 days.

I heard Pringle has looked like one of the best WRs

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Chark has also looked good from what I've read.

Heard he's been up and down.

18 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You quoted me on the Chark thing, but that wasn't my post. 

I wonder why they think Chark won't win on 50/50's? 6'2 with long arms and plenty of athletic ability. The QB play at LSU was so bad it's hard to tell what he will/won't be good at based on what he did in school. 

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

6'2 with long arms

Being a big receiver means they should utilize their height to their advantage, but doesn't mean they do.

I complained forever about Jordan Matthews not winning many 50/50 balls.

Some guys just aren't great at adjusting, tracking, and/or catching.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I complained forever about Jordan Matthews not winning many 50/50 balls

Yea I know what you mean. Despite Matthews testing numbers though, he never looked all that athletic out on the field though. He never really looked like he could go up and over people. You never watched Matthews and were in awe by something he did on the field. 

Archived