NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The Eagles. That is who.

I like Clement and Ajayi, but Sony gives us a dimension we currently don't have on offense.

No Barkley gives us a dimension we don;t have. Clement and Sony are very similiar players. Sony is a little quicker footed thats all. But Clement has more power and nastyness when he runs. 

Eh Sony is nice but he's not a special/can't miss prospect (he'd definitely be outside the top 10 RBs year 1) 

Clement and Ajayi on their rookie deals provide just enough. 

When Ezek and Gurley came out they were automatically a top 5 RB in the league. I can't say that for Sony. 

I said it before but D'Andre Swift will be the next RB coming out of UGA to carry that same pub. 

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No Barkley gives us a dimension we don;t have. Clement and Sony are very similiar players. Sony is a little quicker footed thats all. But Clement has more power and nastyness when he runs. 

Bro Clement ran a 4.68 40. Michel is going to be around 4.45-4.5. Michel is 100% faster and quicker then Clement. Clement might run more nasty and he has decent vision, but Sony is a much better receiver and is way more explosive. 

That run at 1:15ish is something that Clement couldn't pull off. 

8 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Eh Sony is nice but he's not a special/can't miss prospect (he'd definitely be outside the top 10 RBs year 1) 

Clement and Ajayi on their rookie deals provide just enough. 

When Ezek and Gurley came out they were automatically a top 5 RB in the league. I can't say that for Sony. 

I said it before but D'Andre Swift will be the next RB coming out of UGA to carry that same pub. 

I agree, but we need a home run hitter/3rd down back. Aajyi and Clement are good, but there is no change of pace guy. To me, Sony is the perfect guy to come in and fill that hole. He can catch, he can hit the home run ball, and I think he can develop into an every down back in a few years.

But, this would be a luxury pick, not a need therefore it is completely unlikely.

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Theres about 5 other RBS in this class who are in the same category as Michel. He's not a need this year. Next year maybe we need a RB after Ajayi decides to leave or stay. but right now Sorry LB and OT are 10X more important then Sony

I agree, and have said this numerous times already.

2 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

Agreed.  Perhaps Barner can grow into that role.

I think Barner will have a chance to make those plays as soon as this week. Minnesota's defense is exactly the defense that we're hurting not having a Sproles.

Archived