Kristaps Porzingis Traded to Dallas

champ11

Just now, jrry32 said:

Flip Zion and Knox for Anthony Davis?

That's what I was saying two days ago. If Knicks get a top 2 pick? Then that is better than any single piece the Lakers have. Especially if it is the #1 pick, NO would have to take that deal. Start all over with either Zion or Barrett. 

AD/Kyrie/KD  dayummmmmmmm

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

What are you even talking about? I never floated Butler as the best player. I am discussing the guy who fits best as Durant's sidekick. I like DSJ + Butler better than Kyrie + whomever you can acquire for DSJ. I like DSJ, and I think people are throwing in the towel far too soon on the kid.

DSJ sucks. Having an elite PG > Jimmy Butler. I don't see how pairing Durant with another wing that's a good but not great offensive player is better than pairing him with one of the top 3 most dynamic PG's in the NBA. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

DSJ sucks. Having an elite PG > Jimmy Butler. 

Bad opinion is bad.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's what I was saying two days ago. If Knicks get a top 2 pick? Then that is better than any single piece the Lakers have. Especially if it is the #1 pick, NO would have to take that deal. Start all over with either Zion or Barrett. 

Ew, no. Don't make AD and KD suffer Kyrie. AD/KD/Klay imo. Could you imagine AD/KD/Kawhi? AD/KD/Cousins would be pretty damn interesting too.

I think Kyrie's going to end up staying in Boston particularly if AD doesn't move to the Lakers before the deadline and the Celtics are set up to get him in the summer. And I don't think KD is going to move to New York without any big time star joining him. I can easily see the Knicks coming out of this with just Kemba Walker or someone like that who they could have gotten without dumping KP in a trash can along the way. 

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bad opinion is bad.

Ew, no. Don't make AD and KD suffer Kyrie. AD/KD/Klay imo. Could you imagine AD/KD/Kawhi? AD/KD/Cousins would be pretty damn interesting too.

Ain't no one suffering with Kyrie.

And of course that is if you can get Kawhi. 

Cousins? Pass on that. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How do they afford this?

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ain't no one suffering with Kyrie.

And of course that is if you can get Kawhi. 

Cousins? Pass on that. 

Kyrie is a flat-Earth believing ballhog. I imagine that it will remind KD of playing with Russell Westbrook. Shiiiiiiit, Kyrie was bitter in Cleveland because Bron Bron got more recognition than him. There's no way I subject KD and AD to Irving's irrational beliefs.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why is Butler/Durant a better duo than Irving/Durant? When has Butler been a #1/#2 option on a good team?

I don't love Butler. Klay would obviously be the ideal guy. But I prefer Butler to Kyrie because he is a studly defender with defensive versatility who is a little less ball-dominant on O than Kyrie. Butler's attitude is the one thing that really concerns me. To answer your second question, he was the #1 option on the 2014-15 Bulls (they won 50 games, a playoff series, and took the Cavs with LeBron and Kyrie to 6 games).

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

An AD/KD/Cousins lineup would be fascinating. It's so much size out there.

Overkill, don't need all that. Third star should be a PG or SG.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Kyrie is a flat-Earth believing ballhog. I imagine that it will remind KD of playing with Russell Westbrook. Shiiiiiiit, Kyrie was bitter in Cleveland because Bron Bron got more recognition than him. There's no way I subject KD and AD to Irving's irrational beliefs.

I don't love Butler. Klay would obviously be the ideal guy. But I prefer Butler to Kyrie because he is a studly defender with defensive versatility who is a little less ball-dominant on O than Kyrie. Butler's attitude is the one thing that really concerns me. To answer your second question, he was the #1 option on the 2014-15 Bulls (they won 50 games, a playoff series, and took the Cavs with LeBron and Kyrie to 6 games).

Kyrie is super efficient and improve his play making skills. Him and KD is a murder duo. Going to fun to see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Overkill, don't need all that. Third star should be a PG or SG.

I think it would be interesting to see. We don't know if it's overkill.

Kyrie is super efficient and improve his play making skills. Him and KD is a murder duo. Going to fun to see what happens. 

I don't like Kyrie. I think he's delusional, has a tendency to be a ball stopper/ball hog, and will inevitably cause problems again. He should stay in Boston.

Archived