Report: Raiders to play 2019 season at Oracle Park in San Francisco

pwny

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Nah I like it. Get to take over another teams city for a year and piss off all the 49er fans haha.

I hope this goes through.

LOL it would have pissed off niners fans to share Levis. I am yet to see anyone be upset at this move, its been much more relief that we don't have to share a stadium. 

Im also very glad the raiders are leaving the bay area (for good). 

The giants drive a hard bargain, I don't anticipate the terms of this being very favorable to the Raiders. I would imagine that the giants will keep a large portion of food and beverage sales. 

I may actually go to a raider game this year now if the niners play MNF/SNF/TNF on the same week. 

2 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Why? The Raiders were already playing closers the San Fran then the 49ers are. Is this really going to make a difference? 

Closer and in the city itself is not really the same thing. Especially with the long history of hatred between the two franchises and fanbases. Reportedly, York has always viewed the Raiders as a thorn in his side regarding growth in northern California. He wasn't going to let the Raiders play in Levi's Stadium.. I can't imagine him being much happier about this arrangement. He wants the Raiders out and away.

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Closer and in the city itself is not really the same thing. Especially with the long history of hatred between the two franchises and fanbases. Reportedly, York has always viewed the Raiders as a thorn in his side regarding growth in northern California. He wasn't going to let the Raiders play in Levi's Stadium.. I can't imagine him being much happier about this arrangement. He wants the Raiders out and away.

Don’t the 49ers have to approve this first?

Archived