TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

So my Tinder game is on the upswing fellas. I changed up my profile and the hits are pouring in. Believe it or not, it actually has to do with Zeke elliot. My profile says "Nobody reads the bio, if you did read this send me a message with with Zeke Elliots signature move (hint: its feed me)".

So every time a girl sends me a message that says "FEED ME!!!" - I respond "I guess thats one way to ask someone on a date. Where did you want to go?". Its literally had 100% success. 

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So my Tinder game is on the upswing fellas. I changed up my profile and the hits are pouring in. Believe it or not, it actually has to do with Zeke elliot. My profile says "Nobody reads the bio, if you did read this send me a message with with Zeke Elliots signature move (hint: its feed me)".

So every time a girl sends me a message that says "FEED ME!!!" - I respond "I guess thats one way to ask someone on a date. Where did you want to go?". Its literally had 100% success. 

All of this is gross. 

20 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

ISTP - i don't know if i'd consider myself an introvert but the rest is pretty accurate. 

Could be like me where you're so close to the middle and it's just ever so slightly so. Then you think about those super introverted kids who always keep to themselves and think "Naw homeslice, I ain't nuttin like dem"

57 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

The small sample size of 1 doesn't mean your tinder game is on the upswing. 

Twice, jerk. I actually connected with more, but those were the only two that responded "feed me". But both laughed at my response and immediately gave me their phone number.