TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Bednarik60What prework out supplements you using nowadays? Ive been rocking the dad bod for way to long. Gotta get ripped now that I have to work for female attention. This divorce dry spell is killing me. This is the longest drought Ive had since highschool..... 

Nothing right now, just coffee my man. Lots of coffee. Last night had a large latte before the gym. Good strong coffee still gets me going like few things and its loaded with antioxidants and its flexiable, example if you are good on your  pre work out macros going into your work out, you can have it black, but if you are sorta a little behind on your pre work out macros , get a coffee drink with some milk (or even sugary flavors, i usually just go plain, ask for whole milk if they have it) and your getting the extra carbs, protein, fat from the milk to fill out your macros. 

I been looking for tho lately for a pre work my self cause it would be nice to have something else and instant,  but i been having a hard time finding one that doesn't have food artificial food color(Red #41, Yellow #5, Blue #5, which are all petroleum protocs) and a bunch of the artificial sweeteners(chemicals), and ill find with one no food  artificial coloring it has artificial sweeteners in it. 

If you don't care about food coloring preferences or sweetener preferences, i would look at a pre-work out from BPI Nutrition, Optimum Nutrition All Max Nutrition. 

Ill keep you updated tho when i find one that intrigues me . 

Edited by Bednarik60

@Matts4313 sorry about your divorce buddy that is crappy, you just got to know every one goes through dry spells , there good for you(time to reflect on what you really want and imrpove your self, do nice things for your self ) and it will end and before you know it you will be with some chick talking about her mom and niece and spending Sunday with them at this thing you don't care about and you will be missing this time when you could do whatever you wanted. 

On 8/14/2017 at 4:29 PM, Phire said:

Whaddup @BAConrad, didn't want your old account??

@Phire whattttup bruh

I literally havent even had time to come on here at all this year......so much going on but now settling down.

I just bought a house and literally moved yesterday lol. 

And naw I wanted the other baconrad one but IIRC i made that in like 2009 and I dont have the email for it anymore,

but im stoked to be back!!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Matts4313 sorry about your divorce buddy that is crappy, you just got to know every one goes through dry spells , there good for you(time to reflect on what you really want and imrpove your self, do nice things for your self ) and it will end and before you know it you will be with some chick talking about her mom and niece and spending Sunday with them at this thing you don't care about and you will be missing this time when you could do whatever you wanted. 

LOL, Thats the most truthful advise Ive got in this whole ordeal. I like it, makes me focus on the 'Now'. 

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

LOL, Thats the most truthful advise Ive got in this whole ordeal. I like it, makes me focus on the 'Now'. 

And the "you" bruh take time to be selfish a little, get browned out, wake up in a couch, etc.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Imma need explanation on getting browned out. But will do on the idea of taking a little me time.

Most people black out from intoxication. Some people, like @ianlewis16, take it to the next dimension and brown out. Usually goes hand and hand with waking up inside a couch as opposed to waking up on a couch. That's the best I got. You just have to experience it.