TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

The 5 types of people you will most likely encounter in Oregon. 

Hippies/Communist/Freeloaders/No life only drum circles, festivals and drugs. 

2E24E44E00000578-3306317-image-a-32_1446

Hipsters/Artist/Scenesters

697392-120810-hipsters.jpg

Trailer Trash/Redneck/Backwoods -There are more trailers-mobile homes- RV's here then trees i swear. 

hqdefault.jpg

The pretend cowboy/"i'm from the country" guy who is from the suburbs. 

53fbea5a0f3c40468a7df016cdaec079--countr

Super Political/Always Triggered Left People who don't do anything but be offended. 

mYnx19QN.jpg

4 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I  was like 20  and once got so browned out at a party, and my ex was there with a dude who was supposed to be my friend(lol that was his way of saying we weren't friends, just show up to a party with my ex, so white trash) .. 

I was cool with my ex being there with that idiot, i got over it, and wanted to get laid by the other chick (so i thought)

It was Christmas time and I remember i was chugging winter  8-10% IPA and taking vodka shots, and smoking reeefer with my boys, having a great time. 

I didn't care about my ex and was into some different girl there and was thinking i was going to get laid with her right. 

So i'm partying in the kitchen drinking , smoking... and suddenly i wondered into the living room 

And i saw my ex was on the lap of this dude and i don't even remember but apparently they were in a chair and i just tackle him , Roy Williams horse collar style in the chair lol, threw him right out of the chair and suddenly the entire party was trying to stop me/pull me from this kid. 

LOL and i remember wrestling my other friends who a few of them aren't happy about it 10 years later lol. My ex friend Tyler will never talk to me again after that night lol. 

I remember grabbing some Ortiments off the Christmas tree and throwing them at that kid lol the glass balls and stuff I, haha i don't remember throwing the entire Christmas Treee at the kid but i did. I trashed that house in about 7 minutes-9 minutes tops. 

I kinda remember being dragged out of the house/being put in my friends car but don't remember how i got home, woke up in my living room, floor. 

The kids house we were at, who we were cool, was a sh$%^ talker tho(always the first to throw me under the bus to the ladddies) so i didn't care when he told me i ruined his Christmas lol, kinda made me happy. 

Jesus, this is the most b60 story ever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

The 6 types of people you will most likely encounter in Oregon. 

Trailer Trash/Redneck/Backwoods -There are more trailers-mobile homes- RV's here then trees i swear. 

hqdefault.jpg

Super Political/Always Triggered Left People who don't do anything but be offended. 

mYnx19QN.jpg

Chip Kelly

156004861.0.jpg

FIFY 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

The 5 types of people you will most likely encounter in Oregon. 

hqdefault.jpg

mYnx19QN.jpg

So which one are you @Bednarik60?

3 hours ago, marky_b27 said:

So which one are you @Bednarik60?

So this is confusing but i would probably fall under  bad stereo type of Italian Americans from back east and/or Washington State stereotype then i would a Oregon one. 

1. My childhood was weird AF. I was raised by my dad , a introverted Italian who is from Philadelphia who only watched sports at home and cooked Spaghetti, there was no in between. This isn't a exaggeration. He would take me to football practice but sit on the opposite side of the field of all the other parents and eat fruit and spaghetti and read book lol, never talked to anyone for more then 5 minutes. So culturally i was pretty much shut out, like getting other kids to come to my house  or to go there house was back breaking painful, cause my dad didn't want to talk on the phone or to the face of any parents, he would be like "What? I ain't talkin to no one, i'm watching the Phillies and i'm making clams and spaghetti tonight." ... LOL. 

2. My dad raised me in the suburbs of Portland which is really Washington lol. 

So if you look where Portland is right up above is Vancouver, Washington and that blue line going down the center represents a giant river separating Oregon and Washington, called the Columbia River. 

Mapquest.gif

So this picture is taken from Vancouver Washington looking out at Portland Oregon. That is the I-5 bridge over the Columbia River, the river the separates the two states. 

fc57040b7d03e87d460650a81d593bd2a5fc6f66

I lived in Portland when i was really young and grew up around when i lived in Vancouver and lived in it as a adult. But never really fell into any scene in Oregon. 

And i live in Vancouver, WA right meow. 

Edited by Bednarik60