TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Beauty is in the eye of the of the beholder?

This. If you think she’s cute and you get along with her, that’s all that matters, @Matts4313. I’m sure it’s not what you were doing, but it almost comes off as if you’re trying to get validation for the way the chick looks. Not a good look, imo. If she’s an 8 to you, she’s an 8. 

50 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This. If you think she’s cute and you get along with her, that’s all that matters, @Matts4313. I’m sure it’s not what you were doing, but it almost comes off as if you’re trying to get validation for the way the chick looks. Not a good look, imo. If she’s an 8 to you, she’s an 8. 

Nah, I just cant really talk about these things in real life. All my guy friends are shared (I was with the ex since I was 17) and its not appropriate for co workers. So I was just trying to BS with you all... but then it went to far. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im convinced you guys are slightly retarded. My presumption is that Kilty shared her facebook page and yall are looking at her photos. But Im 99% sure you all are not actually paying attention to what you are looking at - shes the cute one. The other girl in a bunch of her photos (even the ones with her kids) is her older sister. If I am right, you can even see it in the two pictures with the blue shirt that are from a marathon. One is her (cute 7+) the other with her kids is her sister (who is a <6). 

There is literally no chance in hell you would ever see here in real life and think <6. Not now, at her present physical condition. Maybe when she was preggo, but no way now that she lost it.

The judge’s ruling was to be judged by your peers, I assumed you wanted validation on it Mattsy 

Everyone's tastes are different...and relationship wants and merely hookup wants are two different things.

I think we're all on different grading scales here

53 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy ish, @ianlewis16 is actually a good looking dude. I had it in my mind you were an ugly troll based on the whale comments. But I was way off base. We would kill it around here. Your accent and my personality = gold. 

So for over a decade we’ve been saying how handsome @ianlewis16 is and the entire time you thought he was an ugly bridge troll...