TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

BTW what in the world does DOGONE mean? I know the GOAT uses it a lot. But I can´t for the life of me know what he means.

Just a way to avoid saying "god damn" but still kind of say it without directly saying it.

14 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

So we would be wearing our super lame white jerseys then? I hate those so much.

BTW what in the world does DOGONE mean? I know the GOAT uses it a lot. But I can´t for the life of me know what he means.

We are 0-2 in green so let’s give White a go

its “god damnit” for people that don’t like to curse/take the lords name

33 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

So we would be wearing our super lame white jerseys then? I hate those so much.

Used in a sentence: "Go on and git dogone it."

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

seriously.gif

?

My lead in is not "Hey I have kids". That normally comes up during a date or after there has been some repertoire built. I also dont start the conversation with "Hey I have been divorced" or "Ive been part of a football website for over 10 years". All things that get shared after the pick up line.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

?

My lead in is not "Hey I have kids". That normally comes up during a date or after there has been some repertoire built. I also dont start the conversation with "Hey I have been divorced" or "Ive been part of a football website for over 10 years". All things that get shared after the pick up line.

I thought you meant on the forum.  You're on here every other day talking about some new chick.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I thought you meant on the forum.  You're on here every other day talking about some new chick.

I have significantly reduced the amount I talk about new chicks on here, thank you very much. For one, the newness of dating has worn off a bit. And two, I was told to quit bragging about my conquest. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

?

You mean you don't approach women and tell them you're referred to as a venereal disease on an Internet forum?