TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

@Matts4313You've been around a lot of women in your life, sure. A lot of people have. You haven't had a lot of relationships. Before you were married, how many adult relationships were you in? You're brand spanking new in this world. Though you maybe understand humans, the irrational levels that dating adult women have are a bit of a mystery to you. Not that you won't get it, but you have to learn how to navigate it first. 

Example A. This neighbor you're casually poking. I would have NEVER recommended that. Even if this ends up being completely physical, (extremely rare, whether it shows sooner or later) if she gets salty for whatever  reason, she could really mess with you. A woman scorned and all. She calls you up, wants to cuddle, you dismiss her with other plans, you roll back to your place with another chick, any girl would be mad. And you never know what they're capable of until she is boiling your rabbit on her stove with a knife behind her back. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

@Matts4313You've been around a lot of women in your life, sure. A lot of people have. You haven't had a lot of relationships. Before you were married, how many adult relationships were you in? You're brand spanking new in this world. Though you maybe understand humans, the irrational levels that dating adult women have are a bit of a mystery to you. Not that you won't get it, but you have to learn how to navigate it first. 

Example A. This neighbor you're casually poking. I would have NEVER recommended that. Even if this ends up being completely physical, (extremely rare, whether it shows sooner or later) if she gets salty for whatever  reason, she could really mess with you. A woman scorned and all. She calls you up, wants to cuddle, you dismiss her with other plans, you roll back to your place with another chick, any girl would be mad. And you never know what they're capable of until she is boiling your rabbit on her stove with a knife behind her back. 

I died laughing. 

And I met my ex wife when I was 17. So I have never adult dated. I still probably havent "dated".. Just a lot of casual poking. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I died laughing. 

And I met my ex wife when I was 17. So I have never adult dated. I still probably havent "dated".. Just a lot of casual poking. 

As you should. Just prepare yourself. 

Youre getting to do some stuff over, which is nice. And obviously you have a step up on the situation knowing what your adult self wants/needs. Just be careful. It's almost like a free for all with some serious ramifications. There should be a level of trust but it's not necessarily guaranteed or even expected. Trust should be earned. Let those hoes earn it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

As you should. Just prepare yourself. 

Youre getting to do some stuff over, which is nice. And obviously you have a step up on the situation knowing what your adult self wants/needs. Just be careful. It's almost like a free for all with some serious ramifications. There should be a level of trust but it's not necessarily guaranteed or even expected. Trust should be earned. Let those hoes earn it. 

Im really going to miss you guys if you win the superbowl. You all are like my drunken, angry, arsehole psychiatrist. You all just say ish how it is. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Meh, it's more likely you just don't have much dating experience, being married most of your adult life and all.  By the way, chicks don't hit that phase. If they like you, they always want to be around. 

Are you speaking about strictly "adult" women? And not 18-21 year old ones? Because those girls can be brutes. 

Like I was cool with it at the time because I was 18, but some of the chicks I got with in college basically treated me the exact way we all treat or want to treat a one night stand. Straight up just kicking my arse to the curb in the morning, not remembering my name, never heard back from them again.. etc. 

I know it's hard to imagine, but have any of you had to do the walk of Shame through a sorority house before? A couple of them were ruthless with it. Poking fun at my Johnson, mocking my abilities in bed, trying to get me to cook their breakfast. 

Plus they're all synced up so it's like a god damn hornets nest in there. 

Hell, a few chick friends of mine even had their own "rosters" back in the day. One of them is now a married mother. 

Maybe it's just millennials. I dunno. But there's definitely something different about girls from my generation. They have this unique confidence....like they actually believe they're equal to men? Friggin bologna...

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So I made the mistake of applying to graduate school and I have an interview in like 2 weeks and now I am balls deep in all this work I have to do for this mess. I was ill prepared......

Just tell them the Eagles are in the SB, and we have other things to prepare for.  If they don't understand, then you don't want to go that crappy school anyways.

13 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Are you speaking about strictly "adult" women? And not 18-21 year old ones? Because those girls can be brutes. 

Like I was cool with it at the time because I was 18, but some of the chicks I got with in college basically treated me the exact way we all treat or want to treat a one night stand. Straight up just kicking my arse to the curb in the morning, not remembering my name, never heard back from them again.. etc. 

I know it's hard to imagine, but have any of you had to do the walk of Shame through a sorority house before? A couple of them were ruthless with it. Poking fun at my Johnson, mocking my abilities in bed, trying to get me to cook their breakfast. 

Plus they're all synced up so it's like a god damn hornets nest in there. 

Hell, a few chick friends of mine even had their own "rosters" back in the day. One of them is now a married mother. 

Maybe it's just millennials. I dunno. But there's definitely something different about girls from my generation. They have this unique confidence....like they actually believe they're equal to men? Friggin bologna...

You're right, girls/women are getting a lot more liberated in terms of the dating profile recently but yea, I'm referring to dating in the real world not the enclosed pig pen that is college life. 

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So I made the mistake of applying to graduate school and I have an interview in like 2 weeks and now I am balls deep in all this work I have to do for this mess. I was ill prepared......

What graduate program?