TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Once you get married and share a bank account the spending money on her luster goes away. The challange is doing something for her under the price point where she is pissed about home much you spent on the thing, but not too small that it doesnt seem special. The balance is delicate one 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Once you get married and share a bank account the spending money on her luster goes away. The challange is doing something for her under the price point where she is pissed about home much you spent on the thing, but not too small that it doesnt seem special. The balance is delicate one 

So she's wants something nice, gets pissed at you when you spend money on her, but if she goes out on a shopping spree it's ok, and if you get upset at her about spending so much, you're in the doghouse. #women

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

So she's wants something nice, gets pissed at you when you spend money on her, but if she goes out on a shopping spree it's ok, and if you get upset at her about spending so much, you're in the doghouse. #women

Yes but to be fair my wife does all the budgeting and bill paying because she also spends most of the money

45 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My 5 year old just straight destroyed me in back to back games of Monopoly Jr. It was a bloodbath. 

Oh god, what's going to happen when you have to elevate to the Big Leagues Pete? You're clearly not ready yet.

• Like 1