TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 4/5/2018 at 8:52 AM, Jlash said:

I don't know if anyone has pointed us out, but not only has the Pack board caught up, they've passed us and crushed us in post count.

I don’t know if anyone has pointed out how good it is to be a Philly sports fan right.  Flyers in the playoffs off a Giroux hat trick, Sixers in that 3 spot after beating Lebron without Embiid on a 13 game win streak, and Franco just hit a grand slam.

What a time to be alive!

Edited by jonu62882
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I don’t know if anyone has pointed out how good it is to be a Philly sports fan right.  Flyers in the playoffs off a Giroux hat trick, Sixers in that 3 spot after beating Lebron without Embiid on a 13 game win streak, and Franco just hit a grand slam.

What a time to be alive!

which team has the best future? Sixers? Eagles?

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Hmm, that’s a tough one. If they get Lebron next year, that’s a couple titles most likely so I’ll go them if he’s here but gotta believe Cason will win at least one on his own.  I’m excited for this next decade of Philly sports.  “The New Norm” of Philly sports!

12 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Hmm tough, I think it’s easier to project the Sixers to multiple finals with lack of talent in the rest of the league/east and roster size.

Sixers have two young generational talents on their roster of 16.

Eagles have one for sure in Carson which is on the same level as Embiid and Simmons on their 53+ roster. I think you would say Lane and Fletcher are going to be among the best of their generation, but the impact isn’t quite the same.

Easier road for the sixers, but they both seem set up for a decade+ of being the best in their sport. It’s just easier in the NBA because the talent isn’t spread out.