TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 9/22/2018 at 6:04 PM, ninjapirate said:

this college football season isnt even fun like i dont think any team has a chance against bama 

Bama should and will be the favorite, but I think that Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia are all good enough to knock them off. (And my obligatory Penn State fandom hopes we can too)

I like to have hope until my team gives me a reason not to have hope.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5887/daniel-teo-nesheim

"Former Eagles and Bucs DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim suffered from Grade 2 CTE prior to his death last October. Te'o-Nesheim died after a night of heavy drinking, and it was revealed he had alcohol and pills in his system. Brain doctors believe Te'o-Nesheim suffered "approximately 100 concussions, all from contact sports, 10 with loss of consciousness." He was a third-round pick of the Eagles in 2010."

Holy crap...

Is it terrible that I wasn't even aware he died last year?

4 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5887/daniel-teo-nesheim

"Former Eagles and Bucs DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim suffered from Grade 2 CTE prior to his death last October. Te'o-Nesheim died after a night of heavy drinking, and it was revealed he had alcohol and pills in his system. Brain doctors believe Te'o-Nesheim suffered "approximately 100 concussions, all from contact sports, 10 with loss of consciousness." He was a third-round pick of the Eagles in 2010."

Holy crap...

Is it terrible that I wasn't even aware he died last year?

Yes. How dare you? 

20 hours ago, Danger said:

I really don't like PPR in fantasy leagues. It inflates WR numbers so much. They should 2 points for each drop as well at least.

Yeah, it gives them a lot of points. And it inflates pass-catching RBs. You should look into half point PPR or (in my case) I just adjust the points for WRs in my friends league to account for their point explosion.