TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

12 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

well guys at least the sixers shouldnt suck

Yeah but, they have no shot. The NBA may as well hand Golden State the trophy and not even play this season. Never in any professional sport has a season felt as predictable as this one in the NBA.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah but, they have no shot. The NBA may as well hand Golden State the trophy and not even play this season. Never in any professional sport has a season felt as predictable as this one in the NBA.

with how handson and meddlesome the league office is in the NBA...you'd think they would've secretly tried to break that up by now.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

yeah but still should be some good playoff series. like the two series between the raptors, celtics and us should both be good. 

16 hours ago, Phire said:

Welp this hurricane destroyed my apartment lol

Well... at least you didn't own the apartment right? No skin off your bones long term if you were able to get a lot of stuff out of there. Gonna have to move no doubt though.

Ever been in a full on panic trying not to laugh during a serious moment? Went to a wedding last night and this shiz basically happened. Made eye contact with my wife's friend and we gave each other the same "wtf is happening" look and I almost lost it. Wife was squeezing my arm basically saying she was going to murder me.

• Like 1