TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, ianlewis16 said:

dress, act. I hadn't drunk or cursed in 4 months. I was becoming something that I didn't trust. We go again. 

I'm asking this towards both of you sort of in a sense. But couldn't it just be done in moderation? Like... you drink to the point where you can be happy, but not drunk, or alternatively Saturday is the day for you to drink? Cursing, just don't do it around the kid?

Seems reasonable, she wouldn't go for it?

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm asking this towards both of you sort of in a sense. But couldn't it just be done in moderation? Like... you drink to the point where you can be happy, but not drunk, or alternatively Saturday is the day for you to drink? Cursing, just don't do it around the kid?

Seems reasonable, she wouldn't go for it?

There were just fundamental differences that couldn't be over come. Political and religious standings, future planning, financial planning etc. She wanted to move in together after 8 months, started a joint bank account for us without my permission, wanted to budget my entire life down to the cent. I'm an easy going guy, and I can change to some extent, and I had, but life had just become un-enjoyable.Saturday after saturday just spent putting the kid to bed and then sitting quietly watching netflix. Of course that's fine some of the time, but I want to get out and experience stuff too and there was just no drive to do so from her. She's in a tricky situation  with the kid, so I feel for her. It's a shame.