TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Danger said:

You know what I meant. Don't want to say something that may be "frowned upon".

I honestly thought there was something I didn't know. Like he was born in an African country and moved over at a young age. 

Was weird that you said African then. I don't think it's offensive if you would have said "black" or "African American". It was really an odd comparison to begin with. 

43 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I honestly thought there was something I didn't know. Like he was born in an African country and moved over at a young age. 

Was weird that you said African then. I don't think it's offensive if you would have said "black" or "African American". It was really an odd comparison to begin with. 

Never know who you might trigger on the internet these days. People are so heckin sensitive.

Hey gents, you all get to feel like you’re watching me grow up some more because I’m soon going to buy my first car. I’ve been looking at Jeep Cherokees mainly 2014/15 models. I’ve heard good and bad things and now it’s time for me to consider what random men on an eagles forum have to say in this matter because I obviously value all your opinions over other reviews on the interwebz. 

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

Hey gents, you all get to feel like you’re watching me grow up some more because I’m soon going to buy my first car. I’ve been looking at Jeep Cherokees mainly 2014/15 models. I’ve heard good and bad things and now it’s time for me to consider what random men on an eagles forum have to say in this matter because I obviously value all your opinions over other reviews on the interwebz. 

Jeeps have a reputation for having a lot of maintenance issues, and for those issues being expensive.  You should stay away from the 2014 model of the Cherokee, it was the first year of the new redesign for Cherokees and it had a ton of problems with the transmission.  If you're hellbent on getting a Cherokee get a 2015 model even if its more expensive.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, oland11 said:

@EaglesPeteC recommend this guy a minivan

6 hours ago, oland11 said:

Disco-Pope-free-candy-van-1.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oland11 said:

Don't buy a jeep. That's my advice. 

46 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Don't buy a jeep. That's my advice. 

yea I've heard more people complain about them then not

My advice @oland11, just get a popular midsize from a bigger dealer for the mid to late 2000s
Don't piss money away on a "brand new-ish" car
And if it's a popular model it'll be easier to get parts and repairs.