The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'd be happy bringing Darby back at that price. Takes CB really out of the equation in a very weak CB class. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'd be happy bringing Darby back at that price. Takes CB really out of the equation in a very weak CB class. 

Darby has been horrible as an eagle. Well be screwed again going back to Darby and Mills on the outside. We were already screwed with knowing Mills was Starting but now we're gonna have darby back again. No, just no. Rasul or Maddox should have his spot. He relies way too much on his speed which failed all last season when he was in. Sorry but i'll take a hard pass on Darby.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I'd take Darby 

Disagree. Coming back off an injury, and IMO have to continue to allow LeBlanc/Maddox/Rasul develop and draft another corner for depth.

I would in a heartbeat bring in Zach Brown and Houston who would fill in the holes we have now. 

10 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Darby has been horrible as an eagle. Well be screwed again going back to Darby and Mills on the outside. We were already screwed with knowing Mills was Starting but now we're gonna have darby back again. No, just no. Rasul or Maddox should have his spot. He relies way too much on his speed which failed all last season when he was in. Sorry but i'll take a hard pass on Darby.

Literally came in to say this as soon as I heard the Darby talk. Darby was about average.