The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

How much do you like castle crashers?

I don't play it often, but I do like it. It's also just super wholesome fun.

Really not sure why my last two avatars have been castle crashers, but it's partially the bright aesthetic.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:
5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

How much do you like castle crashers?

I don't play it often, but I do like it. It's also just super wholesome fun.

Really not sure why my last two avatars have been castle crashers, but it's partially the bright aesthetic.

fun game to co-op, goofy game

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I liked Battleblock Theater, though not quite the same type of game. Same humor though

Yea. The Behemoth company makes them. Or at least animates them. 

I grew up on the side scrolling beat em up games. Don’t really appreciate that no one makes them anymore. At least properly. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea. The Behemoth company makes them. Or at least animates them. 

I grew up on the side scrolling beat em up games. Don’t really appreciate that no one makes them anymore. At least properly. 

I got Pit People, their newest one, but have yet to play it. Way different gameplay though.

Yeah Castle Crashers made me remember playing TMNT and The Simpsons game when I was a little kid.
Did you play Cuphead? Game looks really cool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I got Pit People, their newest one, but have yet to play it. Way different gameplay though.

Yeah Castle Crashers made me remember playing TMNT and The Simpsons game when I was a little kid.
Did you play Cuphead? Game looks really cool

Sorta had to hang up my game paddles for the most part. Moving in with the girlfriend and all. She doesn’t forbode it or anything but she would hate it if I gamed while we’re spending time together. I’ll eventually get back to it once we get a bigger place. But no, didn’t play Cuphead. I looked it up. Looks pretty cool. The whole old school cartoon style is nifty. The last beat em up I really enjoyed was Scott Pilgrim. Helped that I like the movie as well but that was a fun game. Don’t know how there’s not a market for them anymore. Even as an adult, grabbing some beers and hanging out with a couple buddies and playing a good co-op was some fun times. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Sorta had to hang up my game paddles for the most part. Moving in with the girlfriend and all. She doesn’t forbode it or anything but she would hate it if I gamed while we’re spending time together. I’ll eventually get back to it once we get a bigger place. But no, didn’t play Cuphead. I looked it up. Looks pretty cool. The whole old school cartoon style is nifty. The last beat em up I really enjoyed was Scott Pilgrim. Helped that I like the movie as well but that was a fun game. Don’t know how there’s not a market for them anymore. Even as an adult, grabbing some beers and hanging out with a couple buddies and playing a good co-op was some fun times. 

Yeah moving in with my girlfriend and just dating her before that put a dent in my time to play. I had to tell her like a month or so in I needed time to just play and zone out. But we moved to a less open floor plan apartment recently and it’s been nice. The room division makes it easier to just do your own thing. Especially with the volume. Set up another TV in our room so she can stream stuff and leave me alone ha. 

MARCH
  • 03/28

Acquired RB Jordan Howard from the Chicago Bears in exchange for a 2020 draft pick.

• 03/28

Signed TE Richard Rodgers to a two-year contract.

• 03/21

Signed DE Vinny Curry to a one-year contract.

• 03/18

Agreed to terms with S Andrew Sendejo on a one-year contract.

• 03/15

Agreed to terms with CB Ronald Darby on a one-year contract.

• 03/14

Signed LB L.J. Fort to a three-year contract through 2021.

• 03/14

Acquired a 2020 5th-round draft choice from the New England Patriots in exchange for DE Michael Bennett and a 2020 7th-round draft choice.

• 03/14

Signed WR DeSean Jackson to a three-year contract through 2021.

• 03/13

Acquired WR DeSean Jackson and a 2020 7th-round draft choice from Tampa Bay in exchange for a 2019 6th-round draft choice.

• 03/13

Agreed to terms with DT Malik Jackson on a three-year contract.

• 03/11

Signed OT Jason Peters to a one-year contract for the 2019 season.

• 03/04

Agreed to terms on a three-year contract extension through 2022 with OL Isaac Seumalo.

• 03/02

Agreed to terms on a one-year contract extension through 2021 with C Jason Kelce.

• 03/01

Agreed to terms on a three-year contract extension with DE Brandon Graham