The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

Wow! I don't know what to say other than SUCK IT @Mega Ron!! Don't bring that week sauce up in my house! I own you, Ron. I own your mom! I'm a golden god! 

Sorry...ego went critical mass. 

There are so many I want to thank for this award...bacon, chips ahoy, double stuffed Oreo's, beer, bacon, my wife for begrudgingly touching my lil Vienna sausage on special occasions, God, Big-&-Tall clothing outlets, Baker Mayfield, Bosko, John Dorsey, lil Wayne, Pat Benatar, Ike Turner- my inspiration...

I appreciate the votes. I'm just glad to have found your guys' lil corner of the interwebs where my tomfoolery is borderline acceptable, and to be welcomed with open arms was incredibly generous of you all. And finally, for all of you who voted for MegaRon, I hope you all die slow and painful deaths.

4 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Wow! I don't know what to say other than SUCK IT @Mega Ron!! Don't bring that week sauce up in my house! I own you, Ron. I own your mom! I'm a golden god! 

Sorry...ego went critical mass. 

I appreciate the votes. I'm just glad to have found your guys' lil corner of the interwebs where my tomfoolery is borderline acceptable, and to be welcomed with open arms was incredibly generous of you all. And finally, for all of you who voted for MegaRon, I hope you die slow and painful deaths.

Get a profile pic you bum

browns-gm-john-dorsey-discusses-the-upco

“We’re all appalled by it.  It is an egregious act. We all understand that. But after doing our research — extensive research — analyzing the situation, we came to the conclusion that, you know what, I am willing to write a PhD dissertation on every prospect before the end of bowl season to help this forum be better, and that’s all you can ask for in society, and that’s all I’m trying to do.”

“I've got to earn the trust of everybody within this organization, with everybody within the community of footballsfuture browns forum.  We all know that it’s not words that create trust. It’s actions that create trust.  Who am I kidding? Its definitely my scouting writeups”

"You know what? You've got to get a guy like that fatgerman players so he can pick em in fantasy.  And you know what? I'll come straight out with it. The guys who were here before, that system, they didn't get real players.”

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE BUDDEH BOY (BEST SCOUT AWARD) @Mind Character
For all the ribbing that you get - you do put a lot of work into this forum and encouraging higher thought here in our own little hellhole.  And for that - we thank you.  Seriously.

Archived