NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Goff doesn't have knee arthristis, Gurley does. YOU ARE MAKING ME SOUND LIKE GREGG WILLIAMSS

WTF MAN

I wasn't talking about arthritis...I was talking about a front that annihilates quarterbacks (and causes turnovers) between Bosa / Ford / Buckner. 

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

It'll expedite it

Why do you want to expedite the end of a running backs career? He's not going to carry the team by himself, they tend to have shorter shelf lives as it is, etc. This is a passing league...if we are making draft decisions based on stop a single running back, dear god. Focus on what is important...the quarterbacks. 

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

LOL

As what, a coach 20 yrs from now? Mr disappears in the big game? If I'm LA I'm trying to move him.

Where do you purchase your piping hot takes? xD

2 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

It'll expedite it

No, it won't.

44 minutes ago, N4L said:

worth adding, the first team to trade down is favored at the jets -240. Cards are +500 something, niners +380, Raiders are like +400

I tried to find 'no WRs drafted in the first round' but couldn't. that will pay out though

I have a feeling to.  I have $300 spread around 4 props right now.  Probably going to end up with $500 on the line by the time the draft kicks off.  Particularly if I can find this particular prop being offered.... and then I'll probably watch as the freakin' Bills (or someone similar) trade back into the 1st to ruin that bet.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I have a feeling to.  I have $300 spread around 4 props right now.  Probably going to end up with $500 on the line by the time the draft kicks off.  Particularly if I can find this particular prop being offered.... and then I'll probably watch as the freakin' Bills (or someone similar) trade back into the 1st to ruin that bet.

Only time the Bucs haven't traded down the last few years were with Jameis at 1 and when OJ Howard fell to 19. Sitting at 5, I think that is prime trade down territory as a team might want to leapfrog the Giants.

2 minutes ago, BucShot said:

Only time the Bucs haven't traded down the last few years were with Jameis at 1 and when OJ Howard fell to 19. Sitting at 5, I think that is prime trade down territory as a team might want to leapfrog the Giants.

Honestly, if someone's going to trade above the Giants, Vegas' odds seem to indicate they believe it's either San Francisco or the Jets they're trading with.  Certainly possible that, depending on how things shake out after those first 3 picks that someone may still do that.  But ultimately, it seems like if someone's trading above the Giants just to "get ahead of the Giants" and not, presumably, for a QB they'll be going up to 2 or 3.  If they're trading to get ahead of the Giants for a pass-rusher, then I could see them eyeing the Bucs spot, but in all honesty they're likely still going to inquire about #2 or #3 because they could likely ensure getting an even better pass-rusher than they would at #5.

14 minutes ago, The LBC said:

QW to go #1 overall is +1200. I couldn't help myself.

7 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

QW to go #1 overall is +1200. I couldn't help myself.

That was where I placed the other $50 from the $50 bet I put on Rosen to not get traded during the draft.  Payout potential was just too good.  I don't think they're likely to happen so I wasn't going to commit large bets to them, but it was worth the roll of the dice.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

That was where I placed the other $50 from the $50 bet I put on Rosen to not get traded during the draft.  Payout potential was just too good.  I don't think they're likely to happen so I wasn't going to commit large bets to them, but it was worth the roll of the dice.

The Arizona beat writers are on our side at least. Honestly, crazier things have happened. I really hope they're right.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/04/nfl-draft-2019-rumor-roundup-could-the-arizona-cardinals-take-quinnen-williams.html

Archived