O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For the record, I’m not pissed or anything, OBJ is great, but I don’t think this makes us all that much better.

Browns have the best group of skill players in the NFL now...

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, ok.

We had the second highest passing DVOA and 4th highest total offensive DVOA under Freddie last year.  Does this make us appreciably better?

Meanwhile we now have a new hole on defense and no first rounder.

I get everyone’s jeans are tight and all, but I just see no correlation to winning and flashy diva WR’s.

As much as I love Freddie and baker it was a very small sample size.  This nearly ensures that it stays that high.  Furthermore the pats got to the super bowl with moss but lost cause of a dope d line of NYG which we now have thanks to Richardson and Vernon.  

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

As much as I love Freddie and baker it was a very small sample size.  This nearly ensures that it stays that high.  Furthermore the pats got to the super bowl with moss but lost cause of a dope d line of NYG which we now have thanks to Richardson and Vernon.  

I mean, they’ve had moss and a much of dudes off the sh!t heap.

The game is about QB’s and defense.  WR are nice and all, but don’t kid yourself, we just splurged on a luxury, not a need.

Damn, some of you are Debbie downers. I wasn't even all that thrilled at the idea of trading for OBJ, but this is a good trade. Only downside is his contract. 17th pick, our second third (almost a fourth) and a good but not great safety in Peppers, when safeties are fairly easy to find. Sign me up.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What?!?!?!

Everyone on here kept saying OBJ would cost at least two 1st and I said the AB trade ruined his value and that the Giants need to trade him this year to get the most value

Archived