BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Just now, bcb1213 said:

no reason to have two crabtrees, i would  have went with deebo or campbell

Harry is more explosive than Crabtree. Harmon is the WR that compares most to Crabtree in this draft. Deebo is good, but not the player Harry is. Campbell isn't even a day 2 prospect. He's a guy who projects to special teams that didn't even play on special teams. His hype is way too high. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

not a chance, he's really stiff (insert joke here)

NFL is likely to view him and Metcalf as being in a tier above the other receivers in this class. Just wait for his testing next week, he'll change the narrative around him that he's not a great athlete. Other guys might slip into the 1st round if teams get desperate, but those are the only two with a legit chance at going early.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

i could be wrong, crabs probably isnt the best comparison because of hieght.

i watch the kid i just see treadwell but i don't want to label him a bust, maybe its just me idk

For me he is too slow to be a true deep threat and not physical enough to be a big possession target.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Maybe now, certainly not when Crabtree came out.  

Hard to tell for sure because Crabtree never tested, but he never seemed to be in the upper tier as far as explosive athleticism to me. More of a "just good" kind of guy in that area. Harry should test out great in the vertical, broad jump, and maybe ten yard split. 

Archived