BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

He's still on a team?

Haha, Mr. funny guy. He is.. and he's said to be improving. I'd be fine with him starting at RG, if necessary, but Person stepped up well this past season and better gets out in space to match Kyle's scheme. 

One pick away from mine and I have one player left on my personal big board I made for today/tomorrow's pick. Wife had surgery today so I rarely looked, but you guys slaughtered my board in mini runs. One left. Please. There are a few more I like though, but would consider a trade down if I'm entering my next tier of big board.

- Chargers

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

Haha, Mr. funny guy. He is.. and he's said to be improving. I'd be fine with him starting at RG, if necessary, but Person stepped up well this past season and better gets out in space to match Kyle's scheme. 

To be fair he was so bad his only option was improvement 

I kind of like not having any picks and watching where everyone has players valued. Especially my BDL guys (why I traded almost all my picks), I can see who they value at what positions over others. 

But remind me never to accept the responsibility of updating the Draft Board again. Thanks 

Just now, Counselor said:

I kind of like not having any picks and watching where everyone has players valued. Especially my BDL guys (why I traded almost all my picks), I can see who they value at what positions over others. 

But remind me never to accept the responsibility of updating the Draft Board again. Thanks 

Ain't it just the worst?

Archived