BDP 2019 GM Mock Draft Trade Thread

Scoundrel

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Dude, I sent you several PM's, tagged you about the draft starting on Wed multiple times. You have been online I saw you a couple times so please don't go there.

Also on a sidenote look at how many times and how many teams you missed out on because you wouldn't reply back. I should have none then you weren't ready for a mock. So you stay classy..

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Dude, I sent you several PM's, tagged you about the draft starting on Wed multiple times. You have been online I saw you a couple times so please don't go there.

Dude, all good brotha...its your show. But just so you know the last PM I got from you was the one about the Rams being the last team am I in. 

Knew the draft started tomorrow at 8 am. Was set to do all the stuff tonight, as such I posted. 

And yes, I have been online, and as much as I can commit to things like this, its not a requirement if a team is silent. 

But all good bro. You want to respond take it to PM so you dont clog up your trade thread. 

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Also on a sidenote look at how many times and how many teams you missed out on because you wouldn't reply back. I should have none then you weren't ready for a mock. So you stay classy..

Image result for clapping gif

none? KNOWN. 

On a side note, I didnt care what team I mocked for. Geez as if that was some prize. And if I didnt get in, it ain't no sweat off my balls. But you could have just sent me a PM saying hey, have not heard from you so might need to replace....all good homey. Just don't come off lying saying you kept in touch. 

Archived