The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i sleep violently. i usually wake up in a state of paralysis w/ my teeth clenched so tightly they feel like they're going disintegrate under the extreme pressure. teeheehee 

Ahh so you got them demons watching ya and paralyzing ya while they sit in the corner? Sooper spooky

Just now, Tyty said:

Ahh so you got them demons watching ya and paralyzing ya while they sit in the corner? Sooper spooky

are you mocking my ailment? the audacity bro. i dont even get demons. when i wake up (in addition to my teeth being clenched ridiculously ******* hard) i just feel and hallucinate spiders crawling on me lol. some real soy boy ****. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

are you mocking my ailment? the audacity bro. i dont even get demons. when i wake up (in addition to my teeth being clenched ridiculously ******* hard) i just feel and hallucinate spiders crawling on me lol. some real soy boy ****. 

Bet you clench your teeth harder when Aaron Rodgers blows his playoff chances year in and year out

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Too Much Jerky?

Speaking of jerkey, we have @Counselor here. @Dome, this was one of the guys brought in to replace you as a Mod. It's safe to say we didn't even scrape the bottom of the barrel for this hire - we went straight to the nuclear waste facility, taped a picture of Estelle Getty to a string and dragged it through the muck to find this Moderator. 

You know what I mean, @Dome?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Speaking of jerkey, we have @Counselor here. @Dome, this was one of the guys brought in to replace you as a Mod. It's safe to say we didn't even scrape the bottom of the barrel for this hire - we went straight to the nuclear waste facility, taped a picture of Estelle Getty to a string and dragged it through the muck to find this Moderator. 

You know what I mean, @Dome?

Thanks 

11 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

can we just appreciate how astute this man must be

Now HERE'S a guy - @Shady Slim - here's a guy worth talking about, @Dome.

I don't know about appreciating his astuteness, but I DO appreciate that there's an ocean between him and us. This guy here? Probably smells like the back end of a porta potty at an Insane Clown Posse show.

Whaddya think, @Dome?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Now HERE'S a guy - @Shady Slim - here's a guy worth talking about, @Dome.

I don't know about appreciating his astuteness, but I DO appreciate that there's an ocean between him and us. This guy here? Probably smells like the back end of a porta potty at an Insane Clown Posse show.

Whaddya think, @Dome?

I think I’m going to retire from announcing and return to the Cowboys for the 2019 season.

Back to you, @bcb1213