The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

Just now, SwAg said:

Isn't Malf eliminated too since he has 3 also?

I was just kidding about my vote. I’m like doctor Manhattan over here so powerful that I could do anything I want but it kinda takes away from everything if I do

40 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I was just kidding about my vote. I’m like doctor Manhattan over here so powerful that I could do anything I want but it kinda takes away from everything if I do

Is becoming Doctor Manhattan a side effect of chemo? Do you walk around naked with your glowing blue unit swinging about as well?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Is becoming Doctor Manhattan a side effect of chemo? Do you walk around naked with your glowing blue unit swinging about as well?

Oh gosh that would just be fantastic 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, Tyty said:

Skywind - ted

Swag - pickle, malf, fin

Fin - whicker

Malf - tyty (counts as 2), swag

RIP

@SwAg you were the most fiercely effective player in this game but thanks to rogue tyty standards you got got. Sorry fella. Congrats on losing the 25 pounds tho, that’s like my ex having her pinky toe fall off from like adult onset diabetes or something

Even with the 5 lbs I cut off of you you still managed to lose

tenor.gif?itemid=5436796

• Like 1

-Pin the tail on the donkey except it’s a dartboard and you’re throwing darts challenge-

I will use a randomizer for the unlucky losers this week. Two people will be the donkeys that get darts thrown at them until they die

contestants will choose ten numbers between 1-20 and I will use a randomizer to score it. The difference between the number you choose and the one it is will be your score or something or however I decide to do this and how bullseyes are scored will be determined at a later time lol. Anyway yeah

@Whicker @skywindO2 @Dome @TedLavie @Malfatron @FinneasGage @theuntouchable @Pickle Rick

Now get together in your groups and suck each other off

13 minutes ago, Tyty said:

-Pin the tail on the donkey except it’s a dartboard and you’re throwing darts challenge-

I will use a randomizer for the unlucky losers this week. Two people will be the donkeys that get darts thrown at them until they die

contestants will choose ten numbers between 1-20 and I will use a randomizer to score it. The difference between the number you choose and the one it is will be your score or something or however I decide to do this and how bullseyes are scored will be determined at a later time lol. Anyway yeah

@Whicker @skywindO2 @Dome @TedLavie @Malfatron @FinneasGage @theuntouchable @Pickle Rick

Now get together in your groups and suck each other off

Do we want a high score or low score?