Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

So who do we want Denver to take? I'll admit the notion of them getting Nelson or Fitzpatrick or especially Barkley scares me a little

Mayfield or Allen for me. I don't think either will be that good. 

42 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Mayfield or Allen for me. I don't think either will be that good. 

They are gonna get a highly rated player. The best shot for them to get a bust is at QB and I would agree that Allen or Mayfield would be my hope in those terms. I love the idea that they just have to keep draft QBs yr after yr and nothing works and want that to continue.

7 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I believe Coop can produce like or very close to Odell if he got the targets he does. But yes, OBJ is extremely talented. He just doesn't seem good for team cohesion. We have all witnessed how this story plays out with other great but "temperamental" WRs in the past. TO, Key, Ocho all great players but wore out their welcome on teams and OBJ hasn't even gotten really paid yet. You think he's gonna calm down in Vegas with a 50mil guaranteed?

I'll take Coop with a coach that knows how to use him.

Will be the first time honestly.

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

So who do we want Denver to take? I'll admit the notion of them getting Nelson or Fitzpatrick or especially Barkley scares me a little

Nelson isn't as scary as our strength is obviously our edge guys. Chubb or Barkley would scare me. Mostly because on defense they'd have both Chubb and Miller on the edge coming after Carr with the suspect Tackles blocking them. Barkley would pretty much negate whoever they trot out at the QB position like Eliot did in Dallas.

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Nelson isn't as scary as our strength is obviously our edge guys. Chubb or Barkley would scare me. Mostly because on defense they'd have both Chubb and Miller on the edge coming after Carr with the suspect Tackles blocking them. Barkley would pretty much negate whoever they trot out at the QB position like Eliot did in Dallas.

No sir. They do not have the offensive line that Dallas had/has. Not even close, I don’t want them to get Barkley but it wouldn’t be like that. 

18 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

No sir. They do not have the offensive line that Dallas had/has. Not even close, I don’t want them to get Barkley but it wouldn’t be like that. 

does Denver still do those illegal blocks, where they go for the knees.. they always had a good run game, but I don't recall how it has been the last year or two.. I think their oline been so bad there illegal blocks don't matter

44 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

does Denver still do those illegal blocks, where they go for the knees.. they always had a good run game, but I don't recall how it has been the last year or two.. I think their oline been so bad there illegal blocks don't matter

Denver's Oline was atrocious last year.

46 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just now, riceman80 said:

Denver's Oline was atrocious last year.

Yup, it was years ago when they were doing the cut blocks in their zone system under Alex Gibbs. Dirty bags!

Archived