2019 NFL Combine

squire12

Just now, smetana34 said:

Andre Dillard killed it. Sure fire 1st rounder at this point

He killed it and then after it was dead he resuscitated it only to kill it again. Just an absolute performance from him today.

3 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

He killed it and then after it was dead he resuscitated it only to kill it again. Just an absolute performance from him today.

Safe to say both he and Taylor have jumped Jonah for #1 tackle? Dillard may be a stretch, but I don't think Taylor is

Just now, smetana34 said:

Safe to say both he and Taylor have jumped Jonah for #1 tackle? Dillard may be a stretch, but I don't think Taylor is

Jonah had some real worrying numbers. His 3-cone is a problem for him.

3 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Yep, way off. Like I just chucked his magnet out the window.

Bradbury didn't have himself a bad day either.

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Andre Dillard will be a Packer. It is known.

I'm thinking it would have to be at #12 or a trade up now ;)

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Bradbury didn't have himself a bad day either.

I'm thinking it would have to be at #12 or a trade up now ;)

Bradburry and Lindstrom both.

One thing to note for Packer/UW fans. All 3 UW linemen are off the board for GB. Edwards had a terrrible day given expectation, Dieter tested like a power-only scheme IOL, and there no expectations for Benz to test particularly well.

12 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Yep, way off. Like I just chucked his magnet out the window.

for real?  i never liked cody as a high pick and projecting at tackle, but i would be all over him if he was available at our second round pick.  i don't care what his 3 cone is.  kick that man inside and let him brawl.

Just now, snackattack said:

for real?  i never liked cody as a high pick and projecting at tackle, but i would be all over him if he was available at our second round pick.  i don't care what his 3 cone is.  kick that man inside and let him brawl.

Guys with bad 3-cones and shuttles can't move like is necessary with an inside/outside zone scheme. Ford failed both threshold tests GB has used for years to determine if an OL could fit in their scheme.

1 minute ago, rcon14 said:

Guys with bad 3-cones and shuttles can't move like is necessary with an inside/outside zone scheme. Ford failed both threshold tests GB has used for years to determine if an OL could fit in their scheme.

do we have examples of other guys like this?  i mean guys that performed as well as he did at the college level but tested really poorly at 3 cone?

Just now, snackattack said:

do we have examples of other guys like this?  i mean guys that performed as well as he did at the college level but tested really poorly at 3 cone?

Ford isn't a bad player, he just going to play for a team that utilizes power schemes instead of zone schemes. Different schemes require different types of players.

Archived