2019 NFL Combine

squire12

13 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Bradburry and Lindstrom both.

One thing to note for Packer/UW fans. All 3 UW linemen are off the board for GB. Edwards had a terrrible day given expectation, Dieter tested like a power-only scheme IOL, and there no expectations for Benz to test particularly well.

Are you or (cough) somebody going to do a Packers-specific big board again this year? 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Are you or (cough) somebody going to do a Packers-specific big board again this year? 

I know I'll do one. I can vouch that it's unlikely Justis does one because of his already highly congested schedule at this point.

44 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

He killed it and then after it was dead he resuscitated it only to kill it again. Just an absolute performance from him today.

Is it enough to overlook the fact that the offensive system he played in college is going to make that transition incredibly hard?

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Is it enough to overlook the fact that the offensive system he played in college is going to make that transition incredibly hard?

Considering teams should be passing the ball like 80+% of the time anyway, I wouldn't say so but someone would I'm sure.

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Arizona trades down to 13/15 with the Dolphins/Redskins and takes Dillard, prove me wrong

It's written in the prophecies. Sole reason we took Cole. Early scouting on Andre. I've been waiting for him for too long not to get him.

1 minute ago, rcon14 said:

Ford isn't a bad player, he just going to play for a team that utilizes power schemes instead of zone schemes. Different schemes require different types of players.

i gotcha.  who are the IOLs that you have your eye on for us this year?

8 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Is say anywhere. Ingold type FB. Can catch and run routes, good hands decent lead blocker runs hard between the tackles. His speed will be key at the combine.

I’d also say Williams is a FB type player if he had another 10# of muscle on him. Does all those things you’d like in a FB.

Not an NFL player

23 minutes ago, cannondale said:

2 out of 5 teams interviewed have dropped Polite from their board due to character concerns per Walters.

I wonder what the specific issue is.  Like listening to the guy talk- he's weird, but I'm all in favor of the weird guys.  I would play 53 weird guys if I could.

1 hour ago, snackattack said:

do we have examples of other guys like this?  i mean guys that performed as well as he did at the college level but tested really poorly at 3 cone?

Fords best trait are his feet relative to his size. He probably is off GBs board but the guy can play zone/power. 

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I wonder what the specific issue is.  Like listening to the guy talk- he's weird, but I'm all in favor of the weird guys.  I would play 53 weird guys if I could.

The only thing I heard was on a Locked On podcast that he’s not a great teammate. They didn’t go into specifics though.

14 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Multiple issues. The one that stands out to me is that he quit on a previous coaching staff and encouraged others to do the same

11 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Multiple issues. The one that stands out to me is that he quit on a previous coaching staff and encouraged others to do the same

I think that just means he's smart- he figured out McElwain needed to go before the AD did.

I mean, "smart" is not a thing a lot of evaluators like in this business, but It's something I personally like.

Archived