2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Oliver not running. His weight is just show weight like Murray. Oliver won’t weight this much at his pro day. Just don’t know how to feel about him. 

Yep. It does bother me that these guys don't compete. I know it isn't hugely significant in the long run, but it seems like a cop out. Certainly when so much stock was put on his weight. Would've been something if he was able to perform well. When so many are taking there chance, it can only be seen as a negative.

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Montez Sweat with a 4.42 at 260 pounds that’s just silly

He is definitley gone by 24 now.  Lawrence running 5.05 @ 342 and a 1.77 split.  Would not want that guy hitting once he gets that body moving.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

He is definitley gone by 24 now.  Lawrence running 5.05 @ 342 and a 1.77 split.  Would not want that guy hitting once he gets that body moving.

Having a line of Hurst - Q Williams - Lawrence - Hall would be fun on running downs. ;)

5 minutes ago, reddevil said:

Yep. It does bother me that these guys don't compete. I know it isn't hugely significant in the long run, but it seems like a cop out. Certainly when so much stock was put on his weight. Would've been something if he was able to perform well. When so many are taking there chance, it can only be seen as a negative.

Someone like Sweat and Gary who come out and blow up the combine now have a chance to go before him.  Unless he is injured or knows a top five team will pick him it is a poor decision.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Having a line of Hurst - Q Williams - Lawrence - Hall would be fun on running downs. ;)

I think You - Q - Lawrence - Me could still get it done on early downs.  Q and Lawrence could easily stay in on passing downs with those 10 yard splits.  You and I on the other hand would have to come out.

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Outside of the running backs, this is the fastest draft class I can remember and we still have the DBs and backers to go

Really want to see White run but I think his 3 cone and shuttle will be very impressive.

Just did a quick mock.

DL QUINNEN WILLIAMS

ALABAMA

EDGE Montez Sweat

TEXAS A&M

WR A.J. BROWN

MISSISSIPPI

LB DEVIN BUSH

MICHIGAN

WR ANDY ISABELLA

UMASS

EDGE LJ COLLIER

TCU

Could have taken Miles Boykin in the 3rd over Isabella but many here have been hyping Isabella so I went in that direction.

Archived