2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Haha if you’re so confident (which you should be) that we aren’t taking a quarterback then why let the rumors “ruin” the entire offseason for you. But I guess if you prefer the news of the offseason over the actual play of the game during the season then rumors really hit deep for you. 

Its just annoying ro read it over and over and over again.

It does make me happy. That gruden and mayock have the power to put any narrative out there in the media they want since they have so many connections. The only reason we are linked to QBs is because Gruden and Mayock want people to think they are interested so anyone after them knows if they want the QB of the choice they need to trade up to 1, 2 or 3. Leaving a better player at a position of need available. 

40 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Its just annoying ro read it over and over and over again.

It does make me happy. That gruden and mayock have the power to put any narrative out there in the media they want since they have so many connections. The only reason we are linked to QBs is because Gruden and Mayock want people to think they are interested so anyone after them knows if they want the QB of the choice they need to trade up to 1, 2 or 3. Leaving a better player at a position of need available. 

Oakland Raiders setting smoke screens for the first time in draft history 

10 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Aj brown solid 4.5 for size and production too. Paris helped his stock so far immensely. Nkeal 4.59 hurts a bit.

Dk prob going to run a 4.45 and cement himself as top 3

Nkeal was expected to run 4.65+ he helped himself today

On 2019-02-28 at 8:33 AM, BayRaider said:

Murray being 5’10” 207 and 9 1/2 Hand Size doesn’t bode well for Carr. However, I think Murray is the Cards new # 1 pick in the draft

according to nfl.com it is believed almost Universally that murrry will be the number 1 pick to the cardinals.  If that happens, Allen or Williams would fall to 4.  I think that is very likely to happen.  It is even possible that another team could trade up for a qb in the jets spot.

If that happened would you rather have Allen or Q??  

2 minutes ago, Jono77 said:

according to nfl.com it is believed almost Universally that murrry will be the number 1 pick to the cardinals.  If that happens, Allen or Williams would fall to 4.  I think that is very likely to happen.  It is even possible that another team could trade up for a qb in the jets spot.

Q

1 minute ago, Jono77 said:

I think the real question is if Allen or Q is there at 4 and a team wants to give us a ton to trade for Haskins what do we do.  49ers are taking Bosa and the Jets will probably not trade out because they could really use either player.  If the Jets do trade out and the team takes a QB then I go BPA and for me right now that would be Q.  Will have a better idea tomorrow.

There are some WRs making some money today.  Parris and Boykin are really opening some eyes today.

4 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

Really really starting to like Aj brown. Love his attitude. Can’t wait to see Metcalf workout now. 

Unfortunately I think we miss out on both at 24 

I think Brown might still be there depending on how much some of these other WRs move up.  He could easily be the 4th or 5th WR taken.  We have a lot of different types of WRs that stand out this year.  I would be happy with Brown and Fant in the late 1st and I wanted nothing but front seven players a couple weeks ago.  Wish we had 3 more 2nd rounders because there will still be a ton of good talent this year.  

6 minutes ago, Jono77 said:

Everyone had Darnold penciled in as #1 last year at this time too. Lots of gamesmanship going on between teams as the cards could trade #1 pick. It has happened in recent drafts. We'll know he's the number 1 pick if they open up contract negotiations 

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I think Brown might still be there depending on how much some of these other WRs move up.  He could easily be the 4th or 5th WR taken.  We have a lot of different types of WRs that stand out this year.  I would be happy with Brown and Fant in the late 1st and I wanted nothing but front seven players a couple weeks ago.  Wish we had 3 more 2nd rounders because there will still be a ton of good talent this year.  

Agreed which is why I'd love a trade down to grab a 2nd. Maybe scoop up a TE and cb/s.

Archived