2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Running times for RBs have not been good at all! 

Not a fan of this RB class at all. Much better next year. I love this WR class to get a #2 potential #1 and another #2 . But the RBs mehhh. Give me Marshawn on a one  year deal. 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

should bring back Marshawn Lynch he is the heart and soul of the team... this rookie Rbs aren't anything special

You’d bring back Rich Gannon, Marcus Allen, and Tim Brown if you could. 

EA for Raider GM 2020

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You’d bring back Rich Gannon, Marcus Allen, and Tim Brown if you could. 

EA for Raider GM 2020

3 starters I want back: Hankins, Lynch, and franchise Cook

go into free agency and draft needing starters at: RT, WR, DE X2, SLB, MLB, CB, SS

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Cody Ford would be a nice addition, can play RT too.

Unfortunately it looks like he will be going mid first.  If he is there at 24 or 27 I would be fine with that especially if they see him as a RT.  It is a no brainer with our 2nd and later.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

RB Mike Weber ran a 4.49. Interesting. He was my favorite RB prospect for a long time but all these sites had him as a 4.60 projected time. 

NFL.com has him at 4.38.  Also says he has good vision and comfortable playing "off-set gun formation".  Could be a good match with Carr.

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

NFL.com has him at 4.38.  Also says he has good vision and comfortable playing "off-set gun formation".  Could be a good match with Carr.

We should definitely take a hard look and do some research. Mayock and Gruden should be working 14 hour type days 7 days a week until the draft is over. 

Anybody watched Alex Barnes.  Kid is having a nice combine and measures out like a workhorse back.  Could be a short yardage back at the very least.  4.55 40 , 34 reps, 126 broad, and 38.5 vert.  Suppose to run with power but not elusive.

Starting to feel really good about at least 1 of the big 3 defenders being around at 4. Possibly even 2. Lot of time before the draft but wouldn’t be shocked to see Murray and Haskins in the top 3. 

Who do you guys pick if you have your choice of Allen and Williams? Although I think I like Williams more as a prospect, Allen is clearly the more glaring need. 

Archived