2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

50 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

The more I look at the class and think about what we need, come to grips with really, REALLY wanting Bosa.

He is the big dog on defense that could help make us a force again imo

My question is would you trade our 4th and next years Bears 1st for AZs #1?

You should be willing to do that, though no way do I think that is enough to get it done. Next years Bear's first rounder basically has current weak round 2 value. Future picks are typically discounted by a round or so with regards to overall value and the expectations are likely that the pick is going to be in the early - mid 20's, I suspect. If you're getting to number 1, you're giving up one of this years first round picks in my opinion + whatever other sweetener it would require (if you go off the point system, a move from 4 to 1 would require close to both late first rounders, though obviously that makes absolutely no sense, so there's no way that would actually be the deal either, but it may require one of those picks along with the second rounder this year, or the third rounder + another pick next year or something like that). 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

You should be willing to do that, though no way do I think that is enough to get it done. Next years Bear's first rounder basically has current weak round 2 value. Future picks are typically discounted by a round or so with regards to overall value and the expectations are likely that the pick is going to be in the early - mid 20's, I suspect. If you're getting to number 1, you're giving up one of this years first round picks in my opinion + whatever other sweetener it would require (if you go off the point system, a move from 4 to 1 would require close to both late first rounders, though obviously that makes absolutely no sense, so there's no way that would actually be the deal either, but it may require one of those picks along with the second rounder this year, or the third rounder + another pick next year or something like that). 

Yeah I went back and looked at the top of the draft trades and he value is all over the place. I thought about the 24th pick as well and I think I would be willing to do that pick and say a 3rd next year.

Seems like we are looking at a lot of receivers. Metcalf, AJ Brown, Deebo, and Marquis Brown have all met with us. Not to mention that we’ve shown interest in Keenan Doss and Andy Isabella. Think we draft two wideouts. Gruden must have realized that we need to be more explosive.

7 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Seems like we are looking at a lot of receivers. Metcalf, AJ Brown, Deebo, and Marquis Brown have all met with us. Not to mention that we’ve shown interest in Keenan Doss and Andy Isabella. Think we draft two wideouts. Gruden must have realized that we need to be more explosive.

Been sayin we need to draft two wideouts in the while. But not a 1st. Still some solid options in the 3rd. 

Man this board is ruining the NFL offseason (my favorite part of the year) with the stupidity from some of you guys. 

THE. RAIDERS. ARE. NOT. TAKING. A. QUARTERBACK. IN. THE. FIRST. OR. SECOND. ROUND.

ALSO .. Very underrated note I've taken away from combine and senior bowl is the mayock and gruden star power. We've never had this kind of excitement about a coach from kids coming into league.

10 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Where can you find out about who we've met?

2 hours ago, reddevil said:

Where can you find out about who we've met?

According to walterfootball.com

• A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss (COM)
  • Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma (COM)
  • Carl Granderson, DE/3-4OLB, Wyoming (SR)
  • Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State (COM)
  • Jalen Jelks, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Oregon (SR)
  • David Long, OLB, West Virginia (SR)
  • D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss (COM)
  • Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma (COM)
  • Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina (COM)
  • Jaylen Smith, WR, Louisville (SR)
  • Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA (SR)

9 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Man this board is ruining the NFL offseason (my favorite part of the year) with the stupidity from some of you guys. 

THE. RAIDERS. ARE. NOT. TAKING. A. QUARTERBACK. IN. THE. FIRST. OR. SECOND. ROUND.

Haha if you’re so confident (which you should be) that we aren’t taking a quarterback then why let the rumors “ruin” the entire offseason for you. But I guess if you prefer the news of the offseason over the actual play of the game during the season then rumors really hit deep for you. 

Archived