2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

Agreed which is why I'd love a trade down to grab a 2nd. Maybe scoop up a TE and cb/s.

There are so many options but I have no clue which is best until we see the Defensive players.  There are some serious mismatch guys out there today.  

19 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I think the real question is if Allen or Q is there at 4 and a team wants to give us a ton to trade for Haskins what do we do.  49ers are taking Bosa and the Jets will probably not trade out because they could really use either player.  If the Jets do trade out and the team takes a QB then I go BPA and for me right now that would be Q.  Will have a better idea tomorrow.

There are some WRs making some money today.  Parris and Boykin are really opening some eyes today.

Someone is going to trade the farm for the Jets #3 and go Haskins. We have scared the league to death we might take a QB. At first I thought no way do we get Bosa, Williams, or Allen.. now I’m feeling confident we will have our own choice between Williams and Allen. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Someone is going to trade the farm for the Jets #3 and go Haskins. We have scared the league to death we might take a QB. At first I thought no way do we get Bosa, Williams, or Allen.. now I’m feeling confident we will have our own choice between Williams and Allen. 

Yeah, I think it's a lock that a quarterback is going in the top 3 at this point, even if I'm not sure on which team and which quarterback. You guys will definitely have a choice between Bosa / Williams / Allen (left Bosa in there as it's not completely out the question that a team would take Williams over Bosa)

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I think it's a lock that a quarterback is going in the top 3 at this point, even if I'm not sure on which team and which quarterback. You guys will definitely have a choice between Bosa / Williams / Allen (left Bosa in there as it's not completely out the question that a team would take Williams over Bosa)

Working on my mock, Cards STAY put and choose Murray, they trade Rosen for a 3rd and 4th to the Gianta. Bosa to the Niners. Jags trade up to #3 and grab Haskins. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Working on my mock, Cards STAY put and choose Murray, they trade Rosen for a 3rd and 4th to the Gianta. Bosa to the Niners. Jags trade up to #3 and grab Haskins. 

As a Niner's fan, I approve lol

1. can Noah Fant blocking be coaching up? sounds like he has the potential to be the next George Kittle or Travis Kelce... a matchup nightmare defenses have to scheme against
  2. if we added Fans, and a burner at WR like Hollywood Brown, our offense start to look alot more explosive
  3. I'm so excited for this draft!!

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he is on riods? he looks like a greek god, and runs a 4.33.. DK is a top 10 lock now

He very well may be.  He is so jacked, it's clearly not normal.  You bring up a good point though, if he is will his physical dominance be sustainable?

Archived