2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

15 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Agreed, I watched him at the combine today and he is a dancing bear.  Moves like a 250 pounder even though he weighed in at 300.  If he is there at 4 he should be the pick.  He should be a stud in the NFL and is on another level than Hurst or Hall.  

Agreed, I was pleasantly surprised by his athleticism. Did not expect that sort of movement ability, and I just hope he falls to us. Absolutely worth of consideration for #1 in this draft.

On a side note: Oliver may have made a mistake by not working out today. The rest of the Dline prospect put on a hell of a show and him not participating may hurt him a bit. He's going to have to put on one hell of a pro day.

13 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

Agreed, I was pleasantly surprised by his athleticism. Did not expect that sort of movement ability, and I just hope he falls to us. Absolutely worth of consideration for #1 in this draft.

On a side note: Oliver may have made a mistake by not working out today. The rest of the Dline prospect put on a hell of a show and him not participating may hurt him a bit. He's going to have to put on one hell of a pro day.

I'm sure Oliver will put on a stellar Pro Day and should be a top 10 pick in the draft. 

Let me ask you this, if both Allen and Q. Williams are there at 4 who do you take? 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm sure Oliver will put on a stellar Pro Day and should be a top 10 pick in the draft. 

Let me ask you this, if both Allen and Q. Williams are there at 4 who do you take? 

Oliver is worth a top 10 in this draft, and I expect him to move like a lb. I wasn't expecting Q to move like one. I had figured above average movement for a DT.

My gut is telling me Oliver is top 10, but at this moment I'm having trouble seeing who takes him.

I'd take Williams. I like Allen, but if you gave me the option between the two then Williams it is. 

I guess my BPA is: 1.Bosa 2.Williams 3.Allen 

Im still figuring how I rank Oliver, White, Gary.

Evan Silva tweeted out TheHurddleReport mock draft and apparently has the most accurate mock drafts the past couple years and has the Raiders taking Haskins at 4 Brown at 24 and Josh Jacobs at 27.

I think im one of the few that wouldn't get upset with the Raiders went QB at 4. I like Derek Carr, but im not blinded by his obvious weaknesses. Vic did mention that everyone keeps on linking Murry to the Raiders, but the Raiders would prefer Haskins and Vic said that like two weeks ago. Victor Cotto has also mentioned that Gruden wants to get rid of Carr contract. This place would go absolutely nuts if this all ended up happening. I think where there's smoke there's fire. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Evan Silva tweeted out TheHurddleReport mock draft and apparently has the most accurate mock drafts the past couple years and has the Raiders taking Haskins at 4 Brown at 24 and Josh Jacobs at 27.

I think im one of the few that wouldn't get upset with the Raiders went QB at 4. I like Derek Carr, but im not blinded by his obvious weaknesses. Vic did mention that everyone keeps on linking Murry to the Raiders, but the Raiders would prefer Haskins and Vic said that like two weeks ago. Victor Cotto has also mentioned that Gruden wants to get rid of Carr contract. This place would go absolutely nuts if this all ended up happening. I think where there's smoke there's fire. 

Not a single damn defensive player in the first? MASSIVE fail.

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I think most of us aren't oblivious to Carr's weakness. We just realize that the best way to built a team is get the talent first then add a QB unless it's a can't miss QB prospect. I don't see a Luck or P. Manning in this draft. Therefore,  build the talent around Carr. He falters then we draft a QB next year. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Haskins, Jacobs, Brown sounds like one heck of a deep threat/great passing offense, but are we gonna try to win every game 45-42? No thanks. Our front seven is damn awful.

I thought Haskin's skill set did not go well with Gruden's O.  Not that he could not run it but the talent he has would be underutilized and he does not excel enough in areas Gruden wants to warrant the 4th pick.

If the top 3 are gone I have no clue who is the clear cut #4 player is but this combine has shown me that there are more players than I thought who are worthy of being the #4 pick in a draft.  There are 4 maybe 5 players that could go in any order 4-9 and I do not think the fans  would regret what they get to see next year on the field.

37 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I thought Haskin's skill set did not go well with Gruden's O.  Not that he could not run it but the talent he has would be underutilized and he does not excel enough in areas Gruden wants to warrant the 4th pick.

If the top 3 are gone I have no clue who is the clear cut #4 player is but this combine has shown me that there are more players than I thought who are worthy of being the #4 pick in a draft.  There are 4 maybe 5 players that could go in any order 4-9 and I do not think the fans  would regret what they get to see next year on the field.

Good thing I think a qb will go top 4... whether that's before us or us trading down.

Archived