2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Damn, Dexter Lawrence is still available? He's BPA but with Q at #4 there's no way we do it. AJ Brown, Johnathan Abram, Deandre Baker, Josh Jacobs, etc. Lots of solid guys available.

I'm going Josh Jacobs.

Baker is not available.

I'm gonna vote OT Greg Little as well. If you guys wanted BPA at 24 with Fant, might as well follow BPA here at 27 or we are hypocrites. Little is super underrated and will be the best pass protecting RT in this class by far. Trent Brown and Little on the outside and we have an even BETTER line than 2016. Trade Kolton for a 3rd, don't care. That was a bad draft.

So the current votes are:

Greg Little - 2

Josh Jacobs - 2

Juan Thornhill - 1

Mack Wilson - 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

He's instantly better than Kolton and I think he'll be the 2nd best OT of this entire draft class behind Dilliard.

So we're just going to give up on Kolton after a year? Miller is good in pass protection but needs a lot of work as a run blocker.

If we're going to bring in another OT I'd prefer a developmental guy like Chuma Edoga out of USC later on. We just invested a top 15 pick and $60M into the OT spots, gotta see what those guys can do before we bring another OT in early. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

So we're just going to give up on Kolton after a year? Miller is good in pass protection but needs a lot of work as a run blocker.

We are goin BPA are we not? Even the Cards are goin BPA with Murray and they drafted Rosen last year. And Miller sucks in pass protection, even in college.

Don't sit here and tell me Mack Wilson is a better player than Greg Little.

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Another OT after we just drafted Kolton Miller at 15 last year and gave Trent Brown the biggest contract in history?

The OL is the most important unit in football. I don’t see why getting Carr more protection is a bad thing. Although I was okay with the Kolton Miller pick at the time, I’m not confident he’s going to be nothing more than an over drafted back up. IMO, Little is good value at a very important position regardless of who was selected last year. If Carr is going to be the long term solution at QB, he needs to be kept upright. 

Just now, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The OL is the most important unit in football. I don’t see why getting Carr more protection is a bad thing. Although I was okay with the Kolton Miller pick, I’m not confident he’s going to be nothing more than an over drafted back up. IMO, Little is good value at a very important position regardless of who was selected last year. If Carr is going to be the long term solution at QB, he needs to be kept upright. 

Little struggled big time against stronger edge players last year and was terrible as a run blocker. Miller in year 2 is likely going to be better than Little in year 1. 

Archived