2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wtf is this Drew Lock/Raider bs? Seen it in multiple places now. If we draft Lock I'd be so p*****. His comp is a poor mans Derek Carr ironically. Hard passssss. I don't mind taking a late round flier in the 4th or 5th if Ryan Finley, Will Grier, or Brett Rypien are there but if we use a Top 35 pick on Lock this is the worst franchise in history.

I actually like Drew Lock more than Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins. He's a better value at the end of the first round than Murray/Haskins in the top 10. He needs to be groomed for a year in a good system but he has as much potential as any QB in this class if he ends up in the right place. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I actually like Drew Lock more than Kyler Murray or Dwayne Haskins. He's a better value at the end of the first round than Murray/Haskins in the top 10. He needs to be groomed for a year in a good system but he has as much potential as any QB in this class if he ends up in the right place. 

Most of these “Lock” mocks have us taking him at 4, over Haskins. 

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Wouldn't it make sense for the 49ers to consider a move to a 3-4? Draft Josh Allen at #2 and Dexter Lawernce at #36. 

DE - Forest Buckner

NT - Dexter Lawernce

DE - Arik Armstead / Solomon Hill

OLB - Josh Allen

ILB - Kwon Alexander

ILB - Fred Warner

OLB - Dee Ford

While you make a very valid point. Saleh wouldnt know what to do in a 3-4. He runs a carbon copy of Seattle's defense 4-3 under. Dee will play the leo. Armstrong is a good Base End. Q and Bucker would be nasty inside. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

4. TJ Hockenson

24. Noah Fant

27. Joshua Jacobs

35. Hollywood Brown

QB Derek Carr

HB1 Joshua Jacobs

HB2 Jalen Richard

WR1 Antonio Brown

WR2 Tyrell Williams

Slot WR/Deep Threat Hollywood Brown

WR4/Deep Threat/Screen WR JJ Nelson

TE1 TJ Hockenson

TE2 Noah Fant

If you really wanna win every game 50-49 @Jerry

Or lose every game 51-50 because the defense sucks.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Ferguson looks like a day 3 pick. and that was before his miserable testing.

I like his tape.  But I won't defend those numbers.  Guy looks solid on the field, but those numbers could have him dropping.  I wouldn't mind taking him in the fourth. Not at all.

One guy that I would really like at 24 is Rock Ya Sin. He’s probably played himself to be picked higher then that, but he would be an excellent pick at 24 if he’s there. 

CB is still a need for the Raiders and it needs to be addressed. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

One guy that I would really like at 24 is Rock Ya Sin. He’s probably played himself to be picked higher then that, but he would be an excellent pick at 24 if he’s there. 

I think he get's picked at the later part of the 1st, early 2nd. So #24-#27 is very reasonable imo.

54 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I disagree a little on that, I think the CBs are solid enough for the Raiders especially if they add Denard. I don’t like adding another guy in the first when they could add a DE, TE or WR. 

Archived