2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If we can add Iloka and Dennard before the draft we'd be in great shape and could afford to spend two of those early 4 picks on offensive players. Fant/Hockenson at 24 and McLaurin at 35 would be nice. 

Too early at 35.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We don't have another pick until 106 unless we trade down. 

Which is why we will miss out on McLaurin. My first two reactions to the AB trade were “yes, best WR in football and only a 3rd!!” and then “dang theres no McLaurin for us now”

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Which is why we will miss out on McLaurin. My first two reactions to the AB trade were “yes, best WR in football and only a 3rd!!” and then “dang theres no McLaurin for us now”

I still think the raiders could trade 27 to someone who wants to move back into the first round and add picks especially if you see guys dropping then they feel like the can still get guys they want in the 2nd.

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

I still think the raiders could trade 27 to someone who wants to move back into the first round and add picks especially if you see guys dropping then they feel like the can still get guys they want in the 2nd.

I want to trade 35 down to like 53 and pick up a 3rd. Give me Chse Winovich and Terry McLaurin please. 

35 might be a little early for McLaurin but Parris Campbell at 35 would be one hell of a pick. Can use him in the slot and in the backfield. Do things like screen passes and easy routes early on(drags and go routes) as he develops into more of a polished WR, but you add him to this WR core and man would that be deadly. He would be my favorite pick at WR based off what we have now. 

What do you guys think of Bryce Love? This man can run. The exact home run hitter at RB we need imo. Should fall to our 5th. I’ve seen him live and if he gets ANY space it’s over. Also has very good vision and elusiveness, he’s not just fast. 

He was hyped up as the best RB in college football in 2016 and 2017 averaging neary 8ypc. Most were expecting him to come out and he would of been a Mid 1st-Early 2nd Round Pick more than likely. He stayed in school and had a subpar season. However, he was playing through an ankle injury and his OLine majorly regressed. Literally no lanes most games. He also tore his ACL the end of the season. Basically his stock went 1st to 5th. 

Go watch some tape and tell me what you think. 

Could because they're actually interested in Haskins or want to have teams behind them think they're. Either one is find. Media has painted a picture that the Raiders want a new QB. Could be true or could be false, but the Raiders are doing the right there here. 

17 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I know it doesn't happen often but I would love to trade 4 to a team drafting between 10-20 and pickup 2-3 more picks.  I would love to see us with 3 first round picks and somehow get a 3rd and 5th and possibly more.  That would make our trade for AB84 all the more sweet.  We could easily do it.  I just hope it happens.  Especially if Q. Williams and Bosa are off the board.  

I would be super happy if we pulled that off and did what you're suggesting as well.  Get a high second and maybe 1-2 more picks.  Just rack 'em up and walk away with like 12 picks.

Could you imagine if Bosa dropped, and another team traded away half their draft capital to the Raiders to get him?  Like the Giants giving us both 1st round picks and their 2nd and/or 3rd?  Man, I've never been so excited for a draft in my life lol.

Archived