2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

3 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Thet have made multiple remarks that they say they are playing a base 3-4. The moves they made in free agency confirms that. 

Okay then, i must have missed that. Well that does improve the Raiders chances of him being there but i doubt the niners pass. This reminds me of when Clowney was coming out and there was a lot of hope he’d fall to the Raiders. Let’s be honest we as fans aren’t that lucky. 

9 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Okay then, i must have missed that. Well that does improve the Raiders chances of him being there but i doubt the niners pass. This reminds me of when Clowney was coming out and there was a lot of hope he’d fall to the Raiders. Let’s be honest we as fans aren’t that lucky. 

I can’t believe you hope an overrated overhyped 2nd round player to fall into our lap at #4. Shame on you.

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's enough footballs future for me today lol

LMFAO! the comments are coming fast and furious, I definitely did a quadruple take when I read that initial comment. think Deadpool after ajax escapes being impaled to the wall.lol! (somebody please help me out with the proper gif.....jus sayin.)

29 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I'm thinking Raiders may trade down a few spots if the Giants or Jax are interested in Haskins and take Montez Sweats. Tho I think Ferells game most resmbles Mack!
I

I don’t think the Jag are all that interested but the redskins and Giants might fight it out. Personally I’m hoping that the niners trade out of the 2nd pick. If Bosa is gone give me a trade down. 

11 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

What are everyone's thought on Joe Jackson?

I think he's an ideal fit for the type of DE that Guenther likes and can be a productive pro. I think he's going to go higher then predicted though. Gut feeling is telling me the 2nd round.

He got hosed in the 1919 Chicago Black Sox World Series scandal 

I’d much rather have Damian Harris, Bryce Love, Travis Homer, Devine Ozigbo, or Mike Weber in the 4th or 5th. Unlikely Harris falls that far but possible. 

I wouldn’t mind Jacobs in the 1st but it doesn’t scream value to me and I don’t think he’s 3 Rounds better than these other RBs.

Archived