2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I’d much rather have Damian Harris, Bryce Love, Travis Homer, Devine Ozigbo, or Mike Weber in the 4th or 5th. Unlikely Harris falls that far but possible. 

I wouldn’t mind Jacobs in the 1st but it doesn’t scream value to me and I don’t think he’s 3 Rounds better than these other RBs.

I'm of the opinion that you either go cheap and late round at RB, or go all in and invest money in FA/an early round pick. We have bigger needs imo. I'm with you.

my updated mock: 

trade down with Giants for picks 6th and 17th- Giants draft their QB Haskins

6th- Brian Burns edge - starting to like him more than J Allen and Bosa... elite twitch guy with moves... scary potential on the edge  

17th- Jaylon Ferguson DE- starter day one of the other edge spot....

24th- trade for a 3rd round pick in 2019 and future first in 2020

27th- Noah Fant TE- explosive TE for the offense

35th- Hollywood Brown WR- another weapon for Carr

3rd rounder- Germaine Pratt MLB- former safety who is a little raw but is a playmaker and fast.....

go into the 2020 draft with 3 1st round picks again!!!

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

my updated mock: 

6th- Brian Burns edge - starting to like him more than J Allen and Bosa... elite twitch guy with moves... scary potential on the edge  

3rd rounder- Germaine Pratt MLB- former safety who is a little raw but is a playmaker and fast.....

I wish

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

my updated mock: 

go into the 2020 draft with 3 1st round picks again!!!

Good god I'm glad you dont have any input on this draft for the raiders lol

6 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Good god I'm glad you dont have any input on this draft for the raiders lol

Minus the terrible pick at 17, he actually put together a solid draft to be honest. Replace 17 with a guy like Devin Bush and it’s an A draft. 

I’ll trade 24 for a 1st next year and a 3rd this year all day. Odds are the pick would be better than 24 next year and we get a 3rd. 

Pick a RB in the 4th like Miles Sanders or Bryce Love and I really like it. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Minus the terrible pick at 17, he actually put together a solid draft to be honest. Replace 17 with a guy like Devin Bush and it’s an A draft. 

I’ll trade 24 for a 1st next year and a 3rd this year all day. Odds are the pick would be better than 24 next year and we get a 3rd. 

Pick a RB in the 4th like Miles Sanders or Bryce Love and I really like it. 

Burns is a massive reach at 6, hes a teen pick for me with the amount of risk he carries. I'd rather have Gary, Ferrell or White at 6. 

17 with Ferguson is a Bust. So hard... I have entertained the thoughtat 35 if we haven't addressed Edge and he is there. 

Seems like weak value for 24. Not sure what the infamous trade chart says but i would want more value depending who is on the board.

Fant is a good pick. My favorite of his draft.

Not sure why... after the way free agency has gone... we would draft a WR in the first 35. 

I also liked the pratt pick in the 3rd.

35 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I don't get a Sweat love. Besides the fact he tore up the combine, and ill admit he is a beast of an athlete. But from his tape he is not on the same level as Bosa, Gary, Ferrell, Burns or Allen

Elite physical profile, great length, and explosive athlete. According to PFF he ranked 9th in pass rush productivity and 2nd in run stop %. He’s the only edge player in the entire class that ranked in the top 10 for both categories. 

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So it’s his athleticism?

im watching Clemson games looking at Ferrell and Austin at de but Wilkins keeps shining and he’s done it for years

He has below average length (32.5” arms, 17th percentile for DT) and none of his athletic tests really popped off the charts. He ranked in the 43rd percentile or lower in 40 time, vert, broad jump, and 20 yard shuttle. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Elite physical profile, great length, and explosive athlete. According to PFF he ranked 9th in pass rush productivity and 2nd in run stop %. He’s the only edge player in the entire class that ranked in the top 10 for both categories. 

I watched 3 games Auburn, bama and Kentucky and i walked away unsure where to grade him because he was soooooo inconsistent. Even when i watched highlights of him on youtube I came away less then impressed.

Archived