2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

44 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

49ers really, really like Q from what I'm hearing and also just seen a tweet by a Jets reporter that Allen is the pick at 3 no matter what and they feel he fits the 3-4 scheme perfectly.

Bosa, put on that Silver and Black baby.

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Depending on the package, a trade down for White could be nice as well.

WetClosedArmednylonshrimp-small.gif

It's smoke season people!

I mentioned Allen being a better fit with the Jets last week and was told with a player like Bosa you make him work no matter the scheme.  If the draft falls the way I think it will then we could easily get Bosa and as a long shot could even trade down to 6 and still get him if a team trades up to 4 to grab Haskins.

I would like a trade down and get that 3rd round pick back and more. Passing on White and Josh Allen would be hard, but as long as they can still get Burns assuming Sweat is gone I’ll be okay with it. Raiders playing a tricky game if they do trade down you have draft ammo you don’t want to get to cute. 

goldfish's new mock:

4. Quinnen Williams

24. TJ Hockenson

27. Deandre Baker

35. Chase Winovich

101. Miles Sanders

I'd cry.... you're getting Prospect #1 Overall, TE #1 Prospect, CB #1 Prospect, A gritty and non-stop motor EDGE, and #2 RB Prospect IMO.

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

goldfish's new mock:

4. Quinnen Williams

24. TJ Hockenson

27. Deandre Baker

35. Chase Winovich

101. Miles Sanders

I'd cry.... you're getting Prospect #1 Overall, TE #1 Prospect, CB #1 Prospect, A gritty and non-stop motor EDGE, and #2 RB Prospect IMO.

I like it

Archived