2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Not an expert. Just don't think he really fits in Gunther's defense. In this draft class, Allen ranks 58th in snaps/inside pressure, 104th in snaps/bull rush pressure, and 27th in run stop %. He's an uber-athlete that has been able to abuse college OT to the outside with his bend and quickness, does he have enough strength to be a full-time defensive end? I don't think so. Vernon Gholston had 30.5 TFL and 22.5 sacks his final two seasons at Ohio State and Anthony Barr had 41.5 TFL and 23.5 sacks his last two seasons at UCLA. Both guys were athletic freaks, neither guy was a good pass rusher in the NFL.

But don’t forget about the hand size tho Lol

I’m just messing with you dude everybody is entitled to their own opinion 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

There's a zero percent chance that we get Bosa at 4 and Sweat at 24. Bosa is going top 2 and Sweat is going top 10. 

There's at least a 30% chance Bosa makes it to pick 3 or a team trades up to 2 to take him. 49ers traded for and extended Dee Ford to play that rusher position and are reportedly in love with Q. Raiders could move from 4 to 2 and make it work. Or maybe they just pass and someone offers Jets a big deal to hop over the Raiders and take a QB. It's definitely not a 0% chance the Raiders get Bosa. This reminds me of  those posts earlier on in the process where Jonah Williams was a top 5 pick and top ten lock and now is consistently mocked 10-25.  Nothing is a lock and the way it looks is Kyler 1, Q or trade 2, Jets can go basically any route other than Haskins but Haskins still on table if a team moves up to take him before the Raiders.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

There's at least a 30% chance Bosa makes it to pick 3 or a team trades up to 2 to take him. 49ers traded for and extended Dee Ford to play that rusher position and are reportedly in love with Q. Raiders could move from 4 to 2 and make it work. Or maybe they just pass and someone offers Jets a big deal to hop over the Raiders and take a QB. It's definitely not a 0% chance the Raiders get Bosa. This reminds me of  those posts earlier on in the process where Jonah Williams was a top 5 pick and top ten lock and now is consistently mocked 10-25.  Nothing is a lock and the way it looks is Kyler 1, Q or trade 2, Jets can go basically any route other than Haskins but Haskins still on table if a team moves up to take him before the Raiders.

I could see a situation where Kyler goes #1, Allen/Q go #2, and the Giants trade up to #3 for Haskins. But I'm just not counting on it. I think if Bosa falls to #3 the Jets will take him.

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I could see a situation where Kyler goes #1, Allen/Q go #2, and the Giants trade up to #3 for Haskins. But I'm just not counting on it. I think if Bosa falls to #3 the Jets will take him.

If Niners are starting to realize Q is the best player in this draft (he is) and the Jets trade #3 to a QB needy team, Bosa could fall into our lap. I'd say it's more likely than some think.. maybe 25%.

I read an interesting trade possibility if Allen is taken by the jets then the Raiders trade down with the Bengals and we get a 2020 first and their 3rd this year.  we take Ferrell at 11.  I think Allen is a 3-4 OLB and Ferrell is a 4-3 DE who would fit better in out system Ferrell is not as sexy as Allen but might work better for us.  with our #27 pick we could take Zach Allen or Jaylon Ferguson and with our 24th pick we could take one  of top 3 tight ends to replace Cook.  I don't see a great deal of Diffrence between Irv Smith and Noah Fant in value they both would work very well for Us.  Fant would be a Receiving TE and Smith would be a total TE.

N

For those saying Bosa will never fall to us, just say that because they don't want to set themselves up for disappointment.

But i think it's honestly a 60/40 shot at this point. Q is moving up boards. On more then a few teams boards he is taking over that #1 spot from Bosa.

I still REFUSE to believe that any GM, even Steve Heim, would hire a coach that isn't on board with the QB that they just spent 3 draft picks on the year prior. So until the moment it happens i will still say Arizona is taking Q #1 like i have been all offseason meaning SF would take Bosa. Therefore not likely.

Because i think the day the niners got Ford to play the LEO. Q was the pick if he's on the board. Armstead is bad as a pass rusher but plays the run amazing and is a good fit at 5T in that defense. Buckner and Q inside is going to be NASTY.

And for the Jets, Bosa doesn't fit the scheme. Gregg Williams and Adam Gase have said it in statements multiple times. The players on the roster are better fit to run a 3-4 defense and so that is what they will run.

So if Kyler goes 1. I think its a lock that Bosa falls to us. 

43 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

For those saying Bosa will never fall to us, just say that because they don't want to set themselves up for disappointment.

But i think it's honestly a 60/40 shot at this point. Q is moving up boards. On more then a few teams boards he is taking over that #1 spot from Bosa.

I still REFUSE to believe that any GM, even Steve Heim, would hire a coach that isn't on board with the QB that they just spent 3 draft picks on the year prior. So until the moment it happens i will still say Arizona is taking Q #1 like i have been all offseason meaning SF would take Bosa. Therefore not likely.

Because i think the day the niners got Ford to play the LEO. Q was the pick if he's on the board. Armstead is bad as a pass rusher but plays the run amazing and is a good fit at 5T in that defense. Buckner and Q inside is going to be NASTY.

And for the Jets, Bosa doesn't fit the scheme. Gregg Williams and Adam Gase have said it in statements multiple times. The players on the roster are better fit to run a 3-4 defense and so that is what they will run.

So if Kyler goes 1. I think its a lock that Bosa falls to us. 

unless the jets screw us and let someone else jump ahead for Bosa!

Archived