2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Honestly i think that teams are going to over look age in a sense. If a guy can ball even if he’s not young they’ll take him because he can help the team now. With how crazy contracts are for mediocre players in FA your good ones will want to be the top paid at their position so honestly no giving a second contract might be more of a trend in the future. It’s the patriots model of keeping costs down on replaceable assets if a guy is good but he’s not irreplaceable, forgo the contract let another team sign him and get a comp.  I really do think that in the future we will see less teams being “loyal” to it’s drafted players if they price themselves out. 

I did a quick mock draft using the Draft Network's predictive tool and ended up with: 

4. Devin White, LB, LSU

24. AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss

27. Jachai Polite, Edge, Florida

35. Chase Winovich, Edge, Michigan 

106. Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State

140. Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma

218. Ryan Finley, QB, NC State

235. Jimmy Moreland, CB, JMU

Dexter Lawrence is one of my favorite prospects for us this year, and I'm not sure how it would work with Justin Ellis and Johnathan Hankins on our roster but I think on run situations they could run multiple big men. If we could somehow get Nick Bosa, which I think is somewhat possible at this point (Kyler to Cardinals, 49ers with QWilliams, Jets trade out for a haul to a team to jump us for Haskins), the Bosa, then Dexter Lawrence getting added in the first would be a massive upgrade in the first. If Sweat's heart drops him to 24 getting Bosa, Lawrence, Hurst and Sweat as a line would be an insane difference. Pair with Mack Wilson at the top of the second and we would be cooking with fire on that front 7.

Nick Bosa     Dexter Lawrence    Maurice Hurst   Montez Sweat
            Mack Wilson   Vontazae Burfict       Tahir Whitehead

14 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Dexter Lawrence is one of my favorite prospects for us this year, and I'm not sure how it would work with Justin Ellis and Johnathan Hankins on our roster but I think on run situations they could run multiple big men. If we could somehow get Nick Bosa, which I think is somewhat possible at this point (Kyler to Cardinals, 49ers with QWilliams, Jets trade out for a haul to a team to jump us for Haskins), the Bosa, then Dexter Lawrence getting added in the first would be a massive upgrade in the first. If Sweat's heart drops him to 24 getting Bosa, Lawrence, Hurst and Sweat as a line would be an insane difference. Pair with Mack Wilson at the top of the second and we would be cooking with fire on that front 7.

Nick Bosa     Dexter Lawrence    Maurice Hurst   Montez Sweat
            Mack Wilson   Vontazae Burfict       Tahir Whitehead

There's a zero percent chance that we get Bosa at 4 and Sweat at 24. Bosa is going top 2 and Sweat is going top 10. 

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

^^^ Look at how small those hands are and how unblocked he was.

LT didn’t even get his feet set, Allen won before there was even contact. Not gonna happen with a NFL LT outside of Kolton Miller. 

Archived