2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Probably the worst mock I have seen for us was the one Evan Silva just released. Has us taking Haskins, Greedy, and Byron Murphy. I wouldn’t mind one of those corners but don’t want both. Not 100% in love with Carr, but don’t really want a qb this year. Especially not in the top five.

4 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Probably the worst mock I have seen for us was the one Evan Silva just released. Has us taking Haskins, Greedy, and Byron Murphy. I wouldn’t mind one of those corners but don’t want both. Not 100% in love with Carr, but don’t really want a qb this year. Especially not in the top five.

I love Evan Silva but him and his rotoworld  goons all think Carr is a garb qb knock him for him folding under pressure and and the not being aggressive. Their little summary’s always find a way to dig at DC.

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

I love Evan Silva but him and his rotoworld  goons all think Carr is a garb qb knock him for him folding under pressure and and the not being aggressive. Their little summary’s always find a way to dig at DC.

So he has us drafting the worst QB under pressure in Haskins? 

I think there is a chance Bosa falls to us.

Scenario:

1. AZ-Murray

2. TBD-Haskins or SF-Williams

3. Jets-Allen

I think the Jets are higher on Allen then Bosa. Could play the role they wanted Barr for. Allen is better in space then Bosa, and provides the Jets a defensive chess piece.

Again I just feel Allen is rated higher then Bosa on a lot of team draftboards.

49ers really, really like Q from what I'm hearing and also just seen a tweet by a Jets reporter that Allen is the pick at 3 no matter what and they feel he fits the 3-4 scheme perfectly.

Bosa, put on that Silver and Black baby.

Archived