Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

I’ve never been a huge baseball fan, probably because DC never had a team until I was in my mid 20s, but the 2018 Nationals have been very disappointing. I’m most disappointed in Bryce and Strausburg. I really expected those two to play at MVP/CY Young levels and neither have been close to what their potential is. 

Without Scherzer and Soto, this team has no juice!

Edited by turtle28

22 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’ve never been a huge baseball fan, probably because DC never had a team until I was in my mid 20s, but the 2018 Nationals have been very disappointing. I’m most disappointed in Bryce and Strausburg. I really expected those two to play at MVP/CY Young levels and neither have been close to what their potential is. 

Without Scherzer and Soto, this team has no juice!

Until this coaching staff commands the respect of this team this team will struggle

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

The guy he called up to replace Kintzler has been better than Kintzler.

And we're going to get upset about Shawn Kelley? The guy Nats fans have been begging to get rid of for the last year and a half?

Stupid logic is stupid. He was clearly talking about the injuries to Madson, Herrera, and Doolittle.