V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

Also props to BcB for talking me through my "V" claim. It was only a bit believable because he's seen the movie.

Though, he did try to get me to call Evey "Ellie," and Norsefire "Norfire."

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Really? I’ve only been scum in a small number of games for a bit now. I think the last few I have but not much. 

Pretty sure I've been non-civ about 9/10 games I've played now. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You dont know how irate I was in the chat.  I wanted Orca to go rule 18 on him.  Orca said he checked with other mods on how much moderators could view

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I definitely let my game slip after that point. I was too riled up about that b.s. to even post within the game. 
I didn't want it to ruin Orca's game though so I took the hit and urged my people (Squire/BcB at the time) to just let it be and let it be forgotten.

But it was definitely b.s.

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I hated thinking that he could be using profiles / mod things (even if, as he claimed, he was joking) to find matches.
Like I said - when he randomly linked Squire and I in the thread out of the blue.. it seemed off. Because I knew that wasn't his power (he revived BcB).

You did well to keep playing through this though, Squire.

To be honest, even the specter of it is enough to cause serious issues.  Even if there was no actual benefit derived, it plunges the game past the bounds of acceptable meta play.  I mean, even if it was bunk, it was enough to frustrate people because there is genuinely no logical counterargument.  You're left at the mercy of other moderators, or an announcement from the Game Mod, to dispel the issue, and even then the mere occurrence alters the trajectory of the game.

That is policy lynch, active advocation for modkill, etc. territory, regardless of alignment.

Really? I’ve only been scum in a small number of games for a bit now. I think the last few I have but not much. 

It can go in streaks....I was mafia in Wire, Burbs, Awesome Dudes.   I think it was 3 in a row.

But people always questioned whether tk was civ and it was a LARGE looming question. That and I felt like I had tk exactly where I wanted him. 

You sort of did.

I had it in my mind that you were leading me along, but I wasn’t going to vote you before squire or KSJ so I didn’t really worry about whether you were fooling me or not

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also props to BcB for talking me through my "V" claim. It was only a bit believable because he's seen the movie.

Though, he did try to get me to call Evey "Ellie," and Norsefire "Norfire."i

I blame my phone for ellie.  Norfire is totes on me tho 

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Though, he did try to get me to call Evey "Ellie," and Norsefire "Norfire."

At one point I thought we were gonna end up with like 5 claims of V 

Archived