New two-round mock draft with trades

DoleINGout

19 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

*Packers acquire Justin Houston

*Chiefs acquire J'Mon Moore, 2019 third round selection & 2020 second round selection

There's about a 1% chance the Packers would consider this deal.  Houston at $15.5M is on pace for what most of the EDGE in this year's FA class would get.  He's averaged 7.5 sacks over the last 4 seasons.  Houston doesn't have that kind of value.  Houston for a 3rd round pick is probably as rich as you get for Houston.  You're not getting a future SRP as well.

12. Packers - Devin White, LB, LSU

Don't see the Packers going with an OBLB this early.  We're probably going to get an EDGE or an OL here.

30. Packers - Noah Fant, TE, Iowa

Solid pick, I'd suppose but they're going defense here IMO.

44. Packers - Taylor Rapp, SS, Washington

Kinda fits the same mold as Josh Jones.  If they're grabbing a safety, they're probably grabbing a lineman here.

Right now, I'd go with Brian Burns at 14, Greedy Williams at 30, and Dalton Risner at 44.

For the Broncos, Oliver would be a good pick but I'd prefer Devin White given the lack of talent ant the LB spot and  the dearth of talent at the DL position. In the 2nd give the Broncos Dalton Risner, he has local ties and his versatility would help the Broncos Oline immensely. I see Howard as a 3rd rder at best

On 3/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Why on earth would Raiders dump Carr and add Antonio Brown. You could still draft Haskins and keep Carr for a year

I think Carr would demand a trade if they draft Haskins or any QB. I think the better question is why would keep Carr if you draft a Haskins.

On 3/4/2019 at 10:57 AM, Jerry said:

This is essentially the nightmare scenario every Raiders fan is afraid of happening.

Which is why it's probably going to happen and why I then mocked it. Wouldn't bee terrible though with Antonio Brown/AJ Brown/Marcell Ateman and a quarterback for Gruden to work with in Haskins. Not to mention the other guys they're mocked to take here.

Are there better ideas? Surely, but I'm trying to be realistic rather than smart with my mock drafts.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

I think Carr would demand a trade if they draft Haskins or any QB. I think the better question is why would keep Carr if you draft a Haskins.

You'll be wasting prime seasons of AB on a QB who isn't NFL ready.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:48 PM, DoleINGout said:

could possibly see that

looking at the combine measurements along with Marrones tedency on OL hes picked im going with Jawaan Taylor is likely his OT number 1.  he loves 34inch arms or longer. weight is decently important(last year was the smallest he drafted and he was still 305 pounds but he was 6 foot 7 with some good arms and a good vert jump.  taylor should be a good RT or LT i think. 

Archived