Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

There is a small chance it could pay off, but from what I've seen of the player, I'm doubtful even Callahan can fix him. 

As I said in the news thread, Flowers would have to care in order to be fixed.

2 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

4 million bucks for the worst offensive lineman in football. Fabulous work Bruce fabulous work

One thing about this signing is its going to help our screen game. Nobody is better in the NFL than Flowers blocking for the screen. He does it on every play 

Bruce Allen is making the decisions that is all you need to know! What a stupid overpay of a signing! I hope I’m wrong about Flowers, but $4 million for him seems like a total overpay and waste of

I would’ve rather re-signed Shawn Lauvao for another 1 year vet minimum contract than to give Flowers $4 million.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

As I said in the news thread, Flowers would have to care in order to be fixed.

I hope this contract isn’t guaranteed bc I would hope that Gruden & Callahan decide to cut him if he doesn’t prove he’s worth a roster spot in late August or the first week of September

I wonder if they’re thinking of having him compete for the starting LG position bc $4 million for a back up awful OT seems like an awful overpay.

Archived